- Rays could have used Jepsen in 7-5 loss to Boston Updated: Jul-31-15 11:41 pm
BOSTON - On the day reliever Kevin Jepsen was traded to Minnesota for a pair of prospects, the Tampa Bay Rays' middle relief faltered.
- Napoli home run helps Red Sox beat Rays 7-5 Updated: Jul-31-15 11:33 pm
BOSTON - No wonder Mike Napoli wanted to stay with the Red Sox: That home run he hit off the top of the Green Monster would not have been out of any ballpark but Boston's.
- Red Sox make only 1 minor move at trade deadline Updated: Jul-31-15 8:00 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Red Sox will have to wait a little longer to start rebuilding their team.
- Porcello hit hard in Boston's 9-2 loss to the White Sox Updated: Jul-30-15 12:08 am
- Boston 1B Napoli ejected by HP ump Updated: Jul-27-15 8:00 pm
BOSTON - Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli has been ejected by home plate umpire Toby Basner.
- Ortiz has 2 HRs, career-high 7 RBIs as Red Sox rout Tigers Updated: Jul-27-15 12:39 am
BOSTON - David Ortiz was touched by watching the Hall of Fame induction speeches. He then went out and added another big night to his illustrious career.
- Altuve's walkoff homer lifts Astros over Boston 5-4 Updated: Jul-24-15 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The 5-foot-6, 165-pound Jose Altuve certainly isn't known for his power.
- Pujols blasts 3 HRs as Angels beat Sox 11-1, 7-3 in DHer Updated: Jul-21-15 2:02 am
ANAHEIM, California - Although Albert Pujols doesn't much care for celebrations outside of October, he smiled and stood still when Mike Trout and Erick Aybar ran up and doused him with two postgame buckets of ice and liquid.
- Ramirez's 2-run HR lifts Red Sox over Astros 5-4 Updated: Jul-05-15 6:56 pm
BOSTON - Hanley Ramirez handed the Boston Red Sox another well-timed win.
- Boston's David Ortiz starting at 1st base Updated: Jul-05-15 1:41 pm
BOSTON - David Ortiz will be using his glove to start a game in Fenway Park for the first time in nearly 10 years.
- Red Sox use 8-run first to beat Jays 12-6 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Wade Miley warmed up in the bullpen, then he waited nearly half an hour to take the mound for the bottom of the first inning.