- Blue Jays' rally falls short in 8-6 loss to Tigers Updated: Jul-04-15 12:24 am
DETROIT - For one inning Friday night, the Toronto Blue Jays appeared to have baseball's best offense.
- Cabrera likely to go on DL after Tigers top Jays 8-6 Updated: Jul-03-15 11:35 pm
DETROIT - Miguel Cabrera's calf injury overshadowed Anibal Sanchez's no-hit bid for the Detroit Tigers.
- Red Sox use 8-run first to beat Jays 12-6 Updated: Jul-02-15 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Wade Miley warmed up in the bullpen, then he waited nearly half an hour to take the mound for the bottom of the first inning.
- Donaldson homers, Blue Jays beat Rangers 3-2 Updated: Jun-28-15 5:23 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson woke up a slumbering offense with a homer and the Blue Jays produced just enough at the plate for a one-run win.
- Estrada loses perfect game in 8th, Jays beat Rays 1-0 in 12 Updated: Jun-24-15 11:51 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marco Estrada made a run at history for the second consecutive start and came up just short again.
- Hardy has go-ahead hit in 9th, Orioles beat Blue Jays 13-9 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:14 pm
TORONTO - In a game overflowing with offense, J.J. Hardy had to wait a little while to get involved.
- Collins says Mets look sluggish in 7-1 loss to Blue Jays Updated: Jun-18-15 11:09 pm
- Dickey gets win over former team, Blue Jays beat Mets 7-1 Updated: Jun-18-15 11:08 pm
TORONTO - Youth was served in a battle of aging pitchers, giving R.A. Dickey his first victory in five starts.
- Harvey, Parnell pitch Mets to 3-2 win over Blue Jays Updated: Jun-17-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - A pair of pitchers back from Tommy John surgery gave this New York Mets win a 2013 feel.
- Pillar's gaffe on bases costs Blue Jays in 3-2 loss to Mets Updated: Jun-17-15 12:23 am
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey was gone and the Toronto Blue Jays were building a rally against the New York Mets' short-handed bullpen when Kevin Pillar ran right into an easy out in the eighth inning.
- Blue Jays win 11th straight to tie team record, rout Red Sox Updated: Jun-14-15 6:43 pm
BOSTON - The way the Toronto Blue Jays are playing these days, even the last hitter in their lineup is plenty dangerous.
- Blue Jays beat Marlins 7-2 for 8th straight win Updated: Jun-10-15 4:03 pm
TORONTO - A power surge and an unexpected pitching gem lifted the streaking Toronto Blue Jays their eighth straight win.