- Texas' Colby Lewis struggles in return to mound Updated: Mar-03-14 8:19 pm
- Freeman, Kimbrel, Stanton get steepest raises Updated: Feb-21-14 10:44 am
- Reds, Homer Bailey agree on $105M, 6-year deal Updated: Feb-19-14 7:16 pm
- RHP Justin Masterson, Indians agree at $9,762,500 Updated: Feb-18-14 3:06 pm
- Indians beat Tomlin in arbitration, improve to 2-0 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:32 pm
- 5 Things to Know about the Indians going into camp Updated: Feb-13-14 3:44 pm
SURPRISE, Arizona - Texas right-hander Colby Lewis failed to get out of the first inning in his first start since having hip surgery in August, and the Rangers lost 6-5 to the Cleveland Indians on Monday.
TAMPA, Florida - The average raise for a player in salary arbitration was 117 percent this year, according to a study by The Associated Press, led by steep hikes for Freddie Freeman, Craig Kimbrel, Giancarlo Stanton and Michael Brantley.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - Starter Homer Bailey agreed to a $105 million, six-year contract on Wednesday that avoids arbitration and will help the Cincinnati Reds with their cash flow by deferring some of the salary for short periods.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Cleveland Indians improved to 2-0 in salary arbitration cases this year, defeating pitcher Josh Tomlin.
CLEVELAND - Five things to know about the Cleveland Indians as they start spring training camp: