- Longtime Canadian finance minister dies Updated: Apr-10-14 9:09 pm
- Canada: No Russian return to G-8 without change Updated: Mar-27-14 9:47 am
- Vancouver port truckers reach deal to end strike Updated: Mar-26-14 9:08 pm
- Russian bans entry to 13 Canadians Updated: Mar-24-14 1:31 pm
- Joe Oliver named Canada's new finance minister Updated: Mar-19-14 1:20 pm
TORONTO - Former Canadian finance minister Jim Flaherty, a fixture on the world financial stage who stepped down just three weeks ago, has died. He was 64.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Striking truckers at Canada's largest port have a reached a deal to end a prolonged strike that officials said threatened the country's economy.
MOSCOW - Russia has slapped an entry ban on 13 Canadian lawmakers and officials in retaliation for Canadian sanctions against Moscow over its action in Ukraine.
TORONTO - Joe Oliver has been sworn in as Canada's new finance minister, a day after Jim Flaherty resigned after eight years on the job.