- Report: US spied on 2010 global summit in Toronto Updated: Nov-27-13 11:47 pm
- Hossa scores in Blackhawks' 6-3 win over Jets Updated: Nov-22-13 12:59 am
- Australian senator denounces Sri Lanka Updated: Nov-11-13 3:38 am
- Aussie PM asked to join Colombo summit boycott Updated: Nov-10-13 9:01 pm
- Call for Australian boycott of Sri Lanka summit Updated: Nov-10-13 7:22 pm
- Quebec proposes ban on wearing religious symbols Updated: Nov-07-13 5:52 pm
TORONTO - Canadian authorities allowed the National Security Agency to spy in the country during the G8 and G20 summits in Ontario in 2010, CBC News reported late Wednesday, citing documents shared by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - WINNIPEG - Jonathan Toews especially enjoyed this trip home.
CANBERRA, Australia - An Australian senator accused the Sri Lankan government of trying to hide crimes against humanity and called on her government to boycott an international summit in Colombo after she was detained by authorities there.
CANBERRA, Australia - Australia's prime minister was under mounting pressure Monday to join his Indian and Canadian counterparts in boycotting a British Commonwealth summit in Sri Lanka this week over concerns about the island nation's human rights record.
CANBERRA, Australia - An Australian senator has called on her government to boycott a summit of British Commonwealth leaders in Sri Lanka this week after she and a New Zealand lawmaker were detained by authorities there.
MONTREAL - The Quebec government moved forward Thursday with a proposed law that would ban public employees from wearing overt religious symbols, setting the stage for a showdown over the place of religion in the province.