- Ukrainians urge US, EU to get on same wavelength Updated: Mar-07-14 1:19 pm
- Chrysler to keep Canada plants without gov't help Updated: Mar-04-14 5:05 pm
- Canada pulls ambassador from Moscow over Ukraine Updated: Mar-01-14 10:17 pm
- Obama, Boehner meet for hour at White House Updated: Feb-25-14 6:02 pm
- Pre-inspection of US-bound trucks begins in Canada Updated: Feb-24-14 4:03 pm
- Hockey-crazed Canadians celebrate Olympic gold Updated: Feb-23-14 12:29 pm
- Olympic hockey outcome so far: Harper 1, Obama 0 Updated: Feb-20-14 6:17 pm
- Mexico, US, Canada to work on Monarch butterflies Updated: Feb-19-14 10:34 pm
- Obama pressed by neighbors on sensitive issues Updated: Feb-19-14 10:28 pm
- Obama defends US process on Keystone XL Updated: Feb-19-14 9:10 pm
- Obama condemns violence in Ukraine and Venezuela Updated: Feb-19-14 8:55 pm
- Obama says immigration, minimum wage top agenda Updated: Feb-14-14 3:09 pm
PARIS - Two potential Ukrainian presidential contenders are urging the U.S. and European Union to stick to a single, tough stance against Russia over its military incursion into Crimea.
TORONTO - Chrysler said Tuesday it will take steps to build new cars and minivans in Ontario without incentives from the provincial and federal governments and is withdrawing requests for financial aid for plants in Windsor and Brampton because the projects have become a "political football."
OTTAWA - Canada says it is pulling its ambassador from Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine.
WASHINGTON - Disentangled from showdowns or looming crises, President Barack Obama and House Speaker John Boehner held a rare one-on-one Oval Office meeting Tuesday addressing potential areas of common ground that could lay a foundation for more ambitious goals like immigration and trade that remain long shots for action this year.
FORT ERIE, Ontario - U.S. customs officers began inspecting U.S.-bound cargo trucks in Canada Monday under a pilot program intended to relieve congestion at one of the border's busiest commercial crossings.
TORONTO - Hockey-crazed Canadians from coast to coast thought nothing of an early morning start and streamed into bars on Sunday to watch and celebrate Team Canada capturing Olympic gold.
WASHINGTON - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper is ready for the icy cold one President Barack Obama promised him.
MEXICO CITY - Mexico, the United States and Canada have agreed to form a working group on the conservation of Monarch butterflies, whose numbers fell to record lows this year at their wintering grounds in central Mexico.
TOLUCA, Mexico - Pressed by North American allies on an array of politically fraught issues, President Barack Obama on Wednesday vowed to press ahead with stalled efforts to expand trade agreements for the Americas into Asia and overhaul fractured U.S. immigration laws. But Obama made no promises to frustrated Canadian leaders about his long-anticipated decision on the Keystone XL pipeline.
TOLUCA, Mexico - President Barack Obama is defending the lengthy process the U.S. is using to decide whether to approve the Keystone XL pipeline.
TOLUCA, Mexico - President Barack Obama says the U.S. strongly condemns violence taking place in Venezuela and Ukraine.
CAMBRIDGE, Maryland - President Barack Obama said Friday that top priorities for Congress should be increasing the minimum wage and overhauling the immigration system, while acknowledging that election year politics could complicate the effort.