- Imperfect Buckeyes hope to wrap up unbeaten season Updated: Dec-06-13 7:39 pm
- Only Duke can keep Heisman from Winston Updated: Dec-05-13 6:25 pm
- Buckeyes' Miller takes Big Ten offensive honors Updated: Dec-03-13 7:54 pm
- Another week, another must-win game for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-02-13 5:24 pm
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Michigan goes for 2, loses 42-41 to No. 3 Ohio St Updated: Nov-30-13 8:48 pm
- No. 3 Ohio State holds on to beat Michigan 42-41 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:45 pm
- Ohio Governor John Kasich says no M's allowed Updated: Nov-29-13 4:56 pm
- QB Miller needed 598 passes to impress coach Meyer Updated: Nov-27-13 2:32 pm
- OSU, Michigan go different ways after 2011 game Updated: Nov-26-13 3:56 pm
- Does Florida State play for a title if it doesn't have... Updated: Nov-25-13 11:17 am
- Hoosiers lose 42-14 at No. 4 Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-13 8:53 pm
- Miller leads No. 4 Buckeyes over Hoosiers, 42-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:26 pm
- Buckeyes fans struggle with Ohio St's BCS plight Updated: Nov-21-13 4:42 pm
- NFL plans loom in the future of Ohio State's... Updated: Nov-21-13 12:18 pm
- Buckeyes' ground game dominant over Illinois Updated: Nov-17-13 9:29 pm
- Buckeyes batter Illini 60-35 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
- Buckeyes unbeaten again, but are they better? Updated: Nov-13-13 3:54 pm
- Defense keys Big Ten leaders Updated: Nov-12-13 4:48 pm
- It was a win, but Ohio State completed just 1 pass Updated: Nov-12-13 1:47 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Urban Meyer has No. 2 Ohio State in a seemingly perfect spot.
NEW YORK - The only thing standing in the way of Jameis Winston and the Heisman Trophy is the Duke Blue Devils.
CHICAGO - Ohio State quarterback Braxton Miller is the Big Ten's Offensive Player of the Year for the second straight season.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - There was a time when Ohio State players could look forward to a break after trading bruises with archrival Michigan.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan had a shot to pull off one of the biggest upsets in its storied series against Ohio State.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The 110th game between Ohio State and Michigan might have been the most thrilling, a back-and-forth affair that came down to one final play.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - What's brewing with the 2013 Ohio State Buckeyes ...
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A lot has happened in the two years since players from Ohio State and Michigan - the Buckeyes with their heads down, the Wolverines wildly celebrating - left the field at Michigan Stadium.
Almost everyone who has seen the Florida State football team this year says the biggest reason it is in position to play for the national championship is quarterback Jameis Winston.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The conditions were difficult, both in terms of the weather and playing against a national power with a lot on the line. And the young Indiana Hoosiers just didn't handle the adversity very well.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer knows how difficult it is to avoid upsets in college football.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - As he strolled to the locker room on Wednesday night after Ohio State's chilly outdoor practice, Urban Meyer reflected on the speculation going on outside the team offices among Buckeyes fans about the BCS, bowl games and rankings.
A home finale against Indiana could also be Junior Day for a handful of third-ranked Ohio State's underclassmen stars.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The passing game just wasn't working for Ohio State on Saturday at Illinois.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Breaking into the open field for a late, long touchdown run Saturday at Illinois, Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde wondered why it hadn't all come this easy for the Buckeyes.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two teams, each 9-0. They play in the same league. They're both highly ranked.
Indiana and Illinois had some fun with the scoreboard last weekend in Bloomington. The Hoosiers and Illini combined for 87 points, a 450-yard passer, a 200-yard receiver and two backs with at least 150 yards rushing.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State offensive lineman Jack Mewhort vividly recalls the last time the Buckeyes played at Illinois.