- ON FOOTBALL: Forget winners, losers; think NFL draft trends Updated: May-01-16 3:45 pm
Figuring out who won or lost in an NFL draft takes years, not hours. Finding trends is a whole lot easier.
- Bills select Ohio State QB Cardale Jones 139th overall Updated: Apr-30-16 8:40 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - The Buffalo Bills filled their most pressing defensive needs early in the NFL draft before adding an intriguing long-term prospect at quarterback on Saturday.
- Texans add playmakers as they shift draft focus to offense Updated: Apr-30-16 4:37 pm
HOUSTON - After years of focusing on defense in the draft by choosing J.J. Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, Whitney Mercilus, Kevin Johnson, Kareem Jackson and Brian Cushing, the Houston Texans shifted to offense this time around, adding a bevy of playmakers that should help new quarterback Brock Osweiler.
- 1st-round picks boost OSU's cachet on recruiting trail Updated: Apr-29-16 7:26 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Thursday night was good for Ohio State, not only for five of its former players who soon will be rich, but also for its coaches who are trying to sell the program to elite recruits.
- Jets' first-rounder Darron Lee ready to 'alter the game' Updated: Apr-29-16 7:04 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Darron Lee is certainly confident, the type of playmaker who believes he can make an immediate impact for the New York Jets.
- Ohio State's Powell dishes on Buckeyes mates Bell and Jones Updated: Apr-11-16 3:26 pm
Tyvis Powell played for an Ohio State team that went 38-4 over the last three years and won the 2014 national championship. He is also one of nine Buckeyes to skip his final year of college eligibility and enter the upcoming NFL draft.
- Barrett finally stands alone as Ohio State starting QB Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - J.T. Barrett has packed a lot into his two seasons as a quarterback at Ohio State. There has been high drama, personal accolades and exhilarating glory, but also heartbreaking injury, disappointment and humiliation.