- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- Stanford, Arizona State set for Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-01-13 8:41 pm
- Arizona falls flat in 58-21 loss to Arizona State Updated: Dec-01-13 2:22 am
- Sun Devils race past Arizona, 58-21 Updated: Dec-01-13 2:09 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- UCLA can't rally late, falls to Arizona St. 38-33 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:47 am
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- Oregon State loses 30-17 to Arizona State Updated: Nov-17-13 2:03 am
- No. 21 Arizona State holds of Oregon State 30-17 Updated: Nov-17-13 1:56 am
- Kelly leads No. 23 Arizona St rally to beat Utah Updated: Nov-09-13 8:57 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
STANFORD, California - The Pac-12 title game matchup has been set for a week. Now so is the location.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona had a chance to boost its bowl pedigree and put a dent in its biggest rival's championship chances.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State turned the Territorial Cup into a runaway.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
PASADENA, California - UCLA stumbled off the field at halftime trailing by 22 points, its Pac-12 South title hopes all but buried by Taylor Kelly and Arizona State's prolific offense.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
TEMPE, Arizona - Oregon State rallied from a slow start, pulling within 10 points of No. 21 Arizona State in the third quarter.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State's offense stagnated, its defense was on its heels.
SALT LAKE CITY - Near the end of an exhausting game, 305-pound Will Sutton admitted he didn't rush the quarterback hard because he was trying to catch his breath. The decision Anderson