- Defense is Philadelphia's strength now Updated: Oct-02-15 5:18 pm
PHILADELPHIA - While Sam Bradford and the offense have struggled, an under-rated defense is quietly doing its job for the Philadelphia Eagles.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Texans' Foster nearing return from injury Updated: Oct-02-15 4:07 am
Ah, there's nothing like some running back uncertainty to stress out fantasy football players.
- Christine Michael could be close to joining Dallas backfield Updated: Oct-02-15 1:34 am
IRVING, Texas - Christine Michael is getting work with the first team out of the Dallas backfield, an indication the third-year running back could be close to his debut with the Cowboys.
- Are Eagles avoiding word "Redskins?" Updated: Oct-01-15 5:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles are not using the word "Redskins" on the cover of their weekly media guide.
- Cowboys' running game still seeking groove without Murray Updated: Sep-30-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Travis Frederick didn't think the Dallas offensive line deserved much credit after a quick start in the running game against Atlanta gave the impression the Cowboys had figured out life without DeMarco Murray.
- Eagles passing attack weak through first 3 games Updated: Sep-30-15 3:42 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Eagles passing attack was supposed to be strong this season. It's been a liability through the first three games.
- When Eagles need a big play, Sproles delivers Updated: Sep-28-15 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The smallest guy on the field bailed out the Philadelphia Eagles again.
- Opportunistic Eagles use 4 turnovers to top Jets 24-17 Updated: Sep-28-15 8:32 am
- Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray, Luke Kuechly all inactive Updated: Sep-27-15 7:28 pm
Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray and Luke Kuechly are among the inactives for Sunday's NFL games.
- Jets have 4 turnovers in 1st loss of season, 24-17 to Eagles Updated: Sep-27-15 6:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall made a big catch and was determined to do something more.
- Sproles, defense help Eagles beat Jets for 1st win, 24-17 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:12 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Relax, Eagles fans. All that panicking is over - for this week, at least - after a sluggish, winless start.
- Cowboys quick out in 39-28 loss to Falcons without Romo, Dez Updated: Sep-27-15 6:03 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Dallas Cowboys were off and running without Tony Romo and Dez Bryant.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Tough week for Bradford in Philly Updated: Sep-25-15 5:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford's critics had plenty of material this week.
- Plenty of blame for Eagles' poor running game Updated: Sep-24-15 4:49 pm
PHILADELPHIA - DeMarco Murray went from breaking records in Dallas to historically terrible stats in Philadelphia.
- Eagles running back Murray leaves practice with injury Updated: Sep-23-15 3:15 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Team officials say Philadelphia Eagles running back DeMarco Murray left practice Wednesday with a hamstring injury.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Dismal Eagles search for answers Updated: Sep-21-15 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Chip Kelly's offense looked better with all the players he didn't want.
- Week 2 and the focus already is on team flaws Updated: Sep-21-15 3:54 pm
A mere two weeks into the season and already several teams have displayed major flaws that could keep them from contention.
- Romo injured, but Cowboys beat Eagles 20-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:58 am
- Romo injured, but Cowboys beat Eagles 20-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
PHILADELPHIA - No Romo. No Dez. No problem.
- Get rewrite: Cowboys' Romo rolling late in games these days Updated: Sep-18-15 5:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo can't make the big play or win the big game. The Dallas quarterback will always make the big mistake.
- Need a Philadelphia Eagles ticket? Don't call Leo anymore Updated: Sep-18-15 2:34 pm
PHILADELPHIA - For more than five decades, Leo Carlin was the most popular guy in town whenever the Dallas Cowboys came to Philadelphia.
- Eagles aim to stop Tony Romo's streak Updated: Sep-18-15 2:24 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles know there are two sides to Tony Romo.
- Cowboys see ex-teammate Murray as 'nameless, faceless' Eagle Updated: Sep-17-15 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten glared at reporters, mostly out of determination and not anger because the affable Dallas tight end was trying to make a point about facing former teammate DeMarco Murray for the first time.