- Twins' red-hot bats cooled off by A's starter Chavez Updated: May-06-15 12:11 am
- Chavez shines in Oakland's 2-1 victory over Twins Updated: May-06-15 12:02 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Even after shutting down the red-hot Minnesota Twins offense for 7 1-3 innings, Jesse Chavez left the mound wanting more.
- Yordano Ventura drops appeal of suspension Updated: Apr-30-15 7:56 pm
- Calhoun leads Angels to 6-5 win over A's Updated: Apr-30-15 7:30 pm
OAKLAND, California - Kole Calhoun had two hits and three RBIs, Garrett Richards took a shutout into the seventh inning, and the Los Angeles Angels held on to beat the Oakland Athletics 6-5 Thursday.
- Kipnis, Salazar help Indians break losing streak Updated: Apr-29-15 10:53 pm
CLEVELAND - Danny Salazar overcame a scary moment and a hot ballclub to remain unbeaten and help the Cleveland Indians snap a four-game losing streak.
- 7 players from Royals, White Sox punished by MLB for brawl Updated: Apr-25-15 8:03 pm
- Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 pm
CHICAGO - Manager Ned Yost insists his Kansas City Royals are not at fault for a string of fights. He blames the other teams.
- Royals sending a fighting message early in season Updated: Apr-23-15 11:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals earned a reputation for being a scrappy bunch last year, when they stole bases and dazzled on defense and used old-school small ball to reach Game 7 of the World Series.
- Royals' Herrera, Ventura punished for incidents vs A's Updated: Apr-21-15 6:18 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Major League Baseball suspended Kansas City Royals reliever Kelvin Herrera five games and fined him and pitcher Yordano Ventura on Tuesday after both targeted Oakland third baseman Brett Lawrie during a testy series over the weekend.
- Royals overcome 5 ejections to beat Athletics 4-2 Updated: Apr-19-15 7:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After Oakland and Kansas City cleared the benches for the third straight game and five more Royals got ejected, Lorenzo Cain tried to put a positive spin on the day.
- 4 Royals ejected in latest Oakland-Kansas City scrape Updated: Apr-19-15 5:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Tempers flared again Sunday in the Oakland-Kansas City series, with four more Royals getting ejected.
- Royals' Ventura ejected after hitting Lawrie with pitch Updated: Apr-18-15 8:40 pm
- Royals put closer Holland on 15-day DL with pectoral strain Updated: Apr-18-15 5:36 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals put All-Star closer Greg Holland on the 15-day disabled list Saturday because of a strained right pectoral muscle.
- Royals shortstop Escobar exits, injured by late Lawrie slide Updated: Apr-17-15 10:35 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar was helped off the field without putting weight on his left leg Friday night after Oakland's Brett Lawrie slid into him in a play at second base.
- Rangers hit 4 homers in 10-1 win over Athletics Updated: Apr-09-15 7:12 pm
OAKLAND, California - After being shut down the first three games, the big bats of the Texas Rangers finally broke through.
- Cuban MLB players dip slightly despite high-profile signings Updated: Apr-06-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Despite high-profile signings during the offseason, there was one fewer Cuban-born player on opening-day rosters this year than in 2014.