- Manhattan whips Quinnipiac 87-68 in MAAC semis Updated: Mar-09-14 9:42 pm
- Manhattan holds off Canisius 68-63 Updated: Mar-02-14 7:06 pm
- Siena hangs on to beat Manhattan 67-63 Updated: Feb-21-14 9:53 pm
- Beamon leads Manhattan over Monmouth 75-61 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:15 pm
- Manhattan shoots down Niagara, 90-72 Updated: Feb-16-14 4:21 pm
- Beamon, Manhattan shoot past Rider 86-69 Updated: Feb-13-14 10:09 pm
- Manhattan tops Canisius 84-73 Updated: Feb-07-14 10:30 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts - George Beamon scored 23 of his 25 points in the second half and Emmy Andujar added 21 off the bench Sunday as second-seeded Manhattan pulled away from third-seed Quinnipiac for an 87-68 win in the semifinals of the Mid-Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament.
RIVERDALE, New York - George Beamon scored 21 points as Manhattan clinched the No. 2 seed in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference tournament with a 68-63 victory over Canisius on Sunday.
WEST LONG BRANCH, New Jersey - George Beamon scored 31 points and Manhattan won its sixth straight game to hit 20 victories by defeating Monmouth 75-61 on Wednesday night.
RIVERDALE, New York - George Beamon pumped in 27 points to lead hot-shooting Manhattan to a 90-72 win over Niagara Sunday.
BUFFALO, New York - George Beamon scored 27 points to lead a hot-shooting offense as Manhattan topped Canisius 84-73 Friday.