- FIFA ethics committee bans Jerome Valcke for 12 years Updated: Feb-12-16 2:00 pm
GENEVA - Jerome Valcke, Sepp Blatter's long-time right-hand man, was banned from all soccer-related activity for 12 years Friday for misconduct during his term as FIFA secretary general.
- Top European clubs play down talk of Super League plans Updated: Feb-09-16 10:00 am
PARIS - Europe's top football clubs insist they have no plans to set up a breakaway Super League of elite teams to replace the Champions League.
- Interview: Infantino consults Platini during FIFA campaign Updated: Feb-01-16 6:58 pm
LONDON - Although banished from power in world football, Michel Platini remains a guiding voice for Gianni Infantino as the FIFA presidential campaign enters the final stretch.
- Whistleblower helps Swiss prosecutors in FIFA, Blatter case Updated: Jan-28-16 8:00 am
BERN, Switzerland - A whistleblower has given potentially key evidence to Swiss prosecutors in their investigation of FIFA and suspended president Sepp Blatter.
- In UEFA power vacuum, clubs discuss Champions League revamp Updated: Jan-23-16 11:43 am
LONDON - European football's power vacuum is being seen as an opportunity by clubs to have a big say in overhauling its richest competition.
- UEFA won't replace Platini while he's trying to overturn ban Updated: Jan-22-16 10:35 am
GENEVA - UEFA will not replace Michel Platini as president while he is pursuing legal routes to overturn his eight-year FIFA ban.