- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:03 am
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000 Updated: Dec-04-13 7:02 pm
- Panthers 'D' looks to limit big plays vs. Saints Updated: Dec-04-13 5:27 pm
- Saints travel woes impact practice for Carolina Updated: Dec-03-13 7:25 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Texans, Falcons go from top to basement Updated: Dec-02-13 5:27 pm
- Tulane turnaround has Wave eyeing C-USA title Updated: Nov-29-13 5:51 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Lynch's playoff run still a highlight moment Updated: Nov-27-13 7:21 pm
- Pick-6: Thanksgiving memories, good and bad Updated: Nov-27-13 6:15 pm
- Manziel stifled as No. 9 A&M falls at No. 18 LSU Updated: Nov-23-13 10:51 pm
- Magee, No. 18 LSU upend No. 9 Texas A&M, 34-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:35 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Saints place Greer on IR; sign Wade Updated: Nov-19-13 10:25 pm
- Brees spreading the wealth in the passing game Updated: Nov-19-13 10:05 pm
- Payton encouraged by Saints' ability run the ball Updated: Nov-18-13 5:49 pm
- Saints overcome mistakes to beat 49ers 23-20 Updated: Nov-18-13 4:21 am
- Ex-49er Haralson helping Saints' surging defense Updated: Nov-15-13 4:24 pm
- Rookie Eric Reid out of LSU eager to face Brees Updated: Nov-14-13 6:06 pm
- Saints' Ingram eager for encore to career game Updated: Nov-13-13 8:47 pm
- Saints offense has its swagger back, for now Updated: Nov-11-13 7:54 pm
- Brees, Saints set records, torch Cowboys 49-17 Updated: Nov-11-13 5:12 am
- Ryan says revenge won't motivate him vs. Cowboys Updated: Nov-08-13 6:03 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees saw his face on giant Superdome video boards, then nodded and smiled as a jubilant crowd applauded the star quarterback's latest milestone and the meaningful way in which he hit it.
PITTSBURGH - Here's another adjective Pittsburgh Steelers coach Mike Tomlin can call his ill-timed two-step onto the field last Thursday night against Baltimore.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera sees one potential flaw with his team's stellar defensive play so far this season.
NEW ORLEANS - A long night on the field in Seattle got even worse off of it, and now the Saints are operating on a compressed time-frame as they brace for surging Carolina with first place in the NFC South at stake.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
Three-quarters of the way to the NFL playoffs, the Texans and Falcons have taken charge - of the chase for the top overall draft pick.
NEW ORLEANS - After all the long field goals Cairo Santos drilled for Tulane to earn All-America honors and the Lou Groza award as the nation's top kicker last year, something was still missing.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
RENTON, Washington - Inside the huddle, the call was for "17 power," a simple run play meant to get a handful of yards and to continue draining the clock.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The NFL played six games on Thanksgiving in 1920. The holiday tradition apparently didn't settle in until 1934, the year the Detroit Lions were born.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Johnny Manziel found himself running toward the wrong end zone on fourth-and-goal.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Les Miles loves calling Death Valley the place opponents' dreams go to die. The same might someday be said about Johnny Manziel's bid for a second Heisman Trophy.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Sean Payton made the end of Jabari Greer's season official on Tuesday, announcing that the starting cornerback would be placed on injured reserve because of a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees describes the Saints' passing offense as an "equal opportunity" system.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - The New Orleans Saints are establishing themselves as a complete team entering the stretch run.
NEW ORLEANS - Disappointed as Drew Brees was with the Saints' costly mistakes, he could not help but be impressed by the way his team found a way to pull out a last-second triumph over a playoff-contending team.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - While Saints outside linebacker Parys Haralson was pleased to be moving closer to family, he didn't otherwise know what to expect when he was traded from the defending NFC champion San Francisco 49ers to a New Orleans team emerging from the bounty scandal and a 7-9 record.
SANTA CLARA, California - Back in April, Eric Reid held his breath for a moment waiting to hear whether the New Orleans Saints would draft him out of LSU.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Mark Ingram insists he has never paid attention to his critics and isn't using their comments for motivation now.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - As much as Sean Payton would like to see his offense's record-setting performance against Dallas carry forward, experience tells him that assuming so would be unwise.
NEW ORLEANS - Sean Payton had a choice to make.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Rob Ryan is enjoying his new gig in the Big Easy too much to cling to any resentment over being fired in Dallas last season.