- South Korea's Ha Na Jang leads LPGA Malaysia Updated: Oct-09-15 3:37 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - South Korea's Ha Na Jang used a late three-hole birdie run to take a one-stroke lead Friday in the LPGA Malaysia.
- Solheim Cup joins list of dustups in international golf Updated: Sep-21-15 8:01 pm
U.S. captain Juli Inkster didn't want to see tattoos and red, white and blue face paint on her players at the Solheim Cup. She wanted them to view the competition in Germany over the weekend as a business trip, with none of the over-the-top displays of previous years.
- Pettersen apologizes for controversial call in Solheim Cup Updated: Sep-21-15 8:01 am
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Suzann Pettersen has apologized for making the controversial call that left U.S. players fuming before their comeback victory in the Solheim Cup.
- Europeans defend controversial call in Solheim Cup defeat Updated: Sep-20-15 5:21 pm
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Despite making the call that ultimately proved the turning point for the Americans' memorable victory in the Solheim Cup, Suzann Pettersen feels she did the right thing.
- Europe takes 10-6 lead over US in controversial fashion Updated: Sep-20-15 6:58 am
ST. LEON-ROT, Germany - Charley Hull and Suzann Pettersen beat Alison Lee and Brittany Lincicome 2 up in controversial fashion at the Solheim Cup to give Europe a 10-6 lead over the United States going into Sunday's singles matches.
- US, Europe vie for underdog status ahead of Solheim Cup Updated: Sep-17-15 10:23 am
Going into the Solheim Cup, both teams seem to be fighting for the status of underdog.