- Millsap, Horford pace Hawks past Pacers 102-96 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:57 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer wasn't terribly concerned that his team gave up 19 offensive rebounds.
- C.J. Miles scores 27, Pacers beat Nets 114-100 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:06 pm
- Irving leads Cavaliers to rare win at Indiana, 111-106 in OT Updated: Feb-01-16 11:17 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Cleveland's Kyrie Irving spent the break between regulation and overtime urging his teammates to close out Monday night.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-27-16 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Clippers forward Blake Griffin watched his teammates win Tuesday night, then apologized for why he wasn't there to help.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-26-16 11:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With All-Star forward Blake Griffin recovering from a broken shooting home in Los Angeles and the sluggish Clippers needing a spark Tuesday night, Doc Rivers got exactly what he needed.
- Cousins scores career high 48 as Kings beat Pacers 108-97 Updated: Jan-24-16 3:25 am
SACRAMENTO, California - DeMarcus Cousins might finally be becoming the consistent and controlled star player the Sacramento Kings have been hoping he'd be.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Foye's late 3-pointer lifts Nuggets over Pacers, 129-126 Updated: Jan-18-16 12:31 am
DENVER - The Denver Nuggets atoned for a poor defensive first half with a strong offense after the break to pull out a big win.
- Thomas, Celtics snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Pacers Updated: Jan-14-16 12:28 am
BOSTON - The Boston Celtics were on the verge of falling below .500 for the first time since the opening two weeks of the season.
- George, Ellis lead Pacers to 95-86 win over Magic Updated: Jan-06-16 11:19 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - It wasn't Indiana's best shooting night, not by a long shot.