- Verlander struggles again as Tigers lose to Royals 5-1 Updated: Aug-04-15 11:22 pm
DETROIT - On a night when the Detroit Tigers turned their organization upside down, one thing remained obvious.
- Offense falls flat again, Twins lose 3-1 to surging Jays Updated: Aug-04-15 11:20 pm
TORONTO - A pregame meeting couldn't lift Minnesota's slumping offense out of its recent malaise.
- Perez homers to lift Royals to 5-1 win over Tigers Updated: Aug-04-15 11:16 pm
DETROIT - Salvador Perez can't explain his success against Justin Verlander. He just hopes it continues.
- Donaldson and Tulowitzki homer, Jays beat Twins 3-1 Updated: Aug-04-15 9:57 pm
- Blue Jays' Aaron Sanchez suspended 3 games, John Gibbons 1 Updated: Aug-04-15 8:56 pm
TORONTO - Toronto pitcher Aaron Sanchez was suspended for three games and manager John Gibbons for one for their roles in Sunday's brawling game between the Blue Jays and Kansas City Royals.
- Blue Jays, Royals escalate feud by trading barbs on Twitter Updated: Aug-03-15 2:38 pm
TORONTO - The Royals and Blue Jays have moved on: After an exchange of hit batters, they're now trading barbs on Twitter.
- Colabello homers, Jays beat Royals 5-2 in testy game Updated: Aug-02-15 4:35 pm
- Benches, bullpens clear at game between Royals, Jays Updated: Aug-02-15 4:08 pm
TORONTO - Both benches and bullpens emptied after Toronto reliever Aaron Sanchez was ejected for throwing at Kansas City's Alcides Escobar in the eighth inning on Sunday. It was the climax of a game-long spat that began when Royals starter Edinson Volquez hit Josh Donaldson on the left arm in the first inning.
- Cole pitches a gem, but Pirates fall 3-1 to Royals Updated: Jul-22-15 1:02 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After Royals manager Ned Yost saw the Pirates' Gerrit Cole pitch a scoreless inning in the All-Star game, he knew his hitters could be in for a long night Tuesday.
- Duffy leads Royals past Sale, White Sox 4-1 Updated: Jul-19-15 7:42 pm
CHICAGO - There is no big secret to Danny Duffy's July success. No mechanical adjustments. Nothing like that at all.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Royals roll past Rays 8-3 to finish off 4-game sweep Updated: Jul-09-15 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jarrod Dyson did his best impression of Alex Gordon with his glove. Lorenzo Cain and Salvador Perez did the same with their bats.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.