- Royals dominated by Kluber in 5-1 loss to Indians Updated: Apr-24-14 4:06 pm
- Kluber, Indians roll past Royals 5-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 2:35 pm
- Hughes picks up win as Twins top Royals, 8-3 Updated: Apr-20-14 6:55 pm
- Shields strikes out 12, Royals sweep Astros 5-1 Updated: Apr-18-14 12:17 am
- Sale shuts down Royals as White Sox win 5-1 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:35 pm
- Kinsler's hit lifts Tigers over Royals 2-1 in 10 Updated: Apr-02-14 6:35 pm
CLEVELAND - One by one, the Royals went to the plate and came back empty.
CLEVELAND - Corey Kluber struck out a career-high 11 and pitched a four-hitter for his first complete game, and David Murphy and Asdrubal Cabrera drove in two runs apiece, leading the Indians to a 5-1 win over the Royals on Thursday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - It is customary in baseball for a pitcher to be awarded a commemorative baseball after his first big league win, a nice keepsake to reflect upon years down the road.
HOUSTON - James Shields kept the Houston Astros off-balance all night.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chris Sale knew he had to pitch his best Sunday with James Shields starting for the Kansas City Royals.
DETROIT - With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field.