- Coyotes rebound for 5-2 win over Habs Updated: Mar-07-14 12:47 am
- Phoenix tightens up D in 1-0 win over Vancouver Updated: Mar-05-14 12:36 am
- Coyotes acquire Erat from Washington Updated: Mar-04-14 9:05 pm
- Jokinen leads Jets over Coyotes 3-2 in shootout Updated: Feb-28-14 12:20 am
- Lehtonen has 26 saves, Stars beat Coyotes 2-1 Updated: Feb-09-14 12:15 am
- Smith and Coyotes shut down Blackhawks, 2-0 Updated: Feb-08-14 12:45 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Phoenix Coyotes were on their heels after building a two-goal lead, spending most of the second period in their own zone.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Phoenix Coyotes have had Martin Erat in their sights for a few years. Because he played for the Nashville Predators, a team they were always competing with, the Coyotes were never able to pull off a deal to bring him to the desert.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba - Blake Wheeler was ready to go after the Olympic break, and so were his Winnipeg Jets.
DALLAS - The Dallas Stars' three Olympians sent their team into the Olympic break on a high note Saturday night.