- Petersen leaving Boise State for Washington Updated: Dec-06-13 6:51 pm
- Petersen leaves big shoes to fill at Boise State Updated: Dec-06-13 4:36 pm
- Missouri raises possibility of Pinkel extension Updated: Dec-05-13 6:54 pm
- Washington selects Tuiasosopo as interim coach Updated: Dec-04-13 9:03 pm
- UCLA inks Mora to extension, fends off Washington Updated: Dec-03-13 10:23 pm
- Sarkisian plans immediate title contention at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 7:51 pm
- Sarkisian no consolation prize for USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:53 pm
- Coach Steve Sarkisian takes over at USC Updated: Dec-03-13 12:51 am
- Washington left with unexpected coaching search Updated: Dec-02-13 7:20 pm
- Sankey leads Huskies past Cougs 27-17 in Apple Cup Updated: Nov-29-13 7:15 pm
- Peters has look of next standout CB for Washington Updated: Nov-27-13 2:44 pm
- Price's status for Huskies still undetermined Updated: Nov-25-13 5:45 pm
- Beavers look to finish strong Updated: Nov-20-13 5:32 pm
- Huskies unsure of Price's status for Oregon State Updated: Nov-18-13 5:58 pm
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- Huskies have quick turnaround facing No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-11-13 6:55 pm
SEATTLE - After all the other schools that called over the years and were sent away, it was Washington that finally hooked Chris Petersen.
BOISE, Idaho - Chris Petersen finally did what Boise State fans have feared for years: Bring to an end his wildly successful run as Broncos coach and take a job with a bigger program in a more competitive conference.
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri athletic director Mike Alden addressed the likelihood coach Gary Pinkel will be sought for the Washington opening, raising the possibility of a contract extension after the season.
SEATTLE - Washington selected former quarterback Marques Tuiasosopo as their interim head coach on Wednesday for the Huskies' upcoming bowl game after Steve Sarkisian left to take the head coaching job at USC.
LOS ANGELES - UCLA agreed to a six-year extension with football coach Jim Mora on Tuesday night, putting him under contract through 2019.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian confidently strode into the John McKay Center on Tuesday and immediately embraced both the lofty standards set by past Southern California coaches and the sky-high hopes of all Trojans football fans.
Kevin Sumlin. Chris Petersen. James Franklin.
LOS ANGELES - A few hours after Steve Sarkisian was hired by Southern California, the coach bounded up the steps of the palatial McKay Center and went to work on getting the Trojans back to national title contention.
SEATTLE - Based on his limited statement, Washington athletic director Scott Woodward is quickly moving ahead with trying to find a new football coach.
SEATTLE - Bishop Sankey blitzed Washington State for 139 of his 200 yards rushing in the second half to become Washington's all-time single-season rushing leader, and the Huskies reclaimed the Apple Cup with a 27-17 win over the Cougars on Friday afternoon.
SEATTLE - Marcus Peters shows those flashes where it's clear he has a chance to become the next standout cornerback to come through Washington.
SEATTLE - Washington quarterback Keith Price is probably more anxious than most to get another shot at the Cougars this week considering the final pass he threw against Washington State was a costly interception that capped the biggest collapse in Apple Cup history.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - First a deflating loss against Eastern Washington, then a six-game winning streak, and now a three-game slump.
SEATTLE - This scenario feels very familiar to Keith Price.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
SEATTLE - Steve Sarkisian will readily remind you that Washington does not look past any team on its schedule.