- Sarkisian takes blame after Huskies beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 2:14 am
LOS ANGELES - Southern California coach Steve Sarkisian didn't bring any players with him to his postgame press conference, choosing to be the face of the Trojans' fourth loss as a double-digit favorite in less than two seasons as head coach.
- Washington gets defensive, holds on to beat No. 17 USC 17-12 Updated: Oct-09-15 1:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Nearly every Washington upperclassman insisted they took no personal pleasure in beating the coach who left them for Southern California two years ago.
- No. 17 USC has a knack for big plays and it could be growing Updated: Oct-05-15 1:30 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steve Sarkisian returned to Southern California as a new convert to the importance of tempo, pledging to have the Trojans run 80 plays per game on offense.
- Three-way threat Adoree Jackson changes gears, helps USC Updated: Sep-30-15 7:04 pm
LOS ANGELES - If it did not look like Adoree Jackson was running at full speed during his 80-yard catch-and-run for a touchdown at Arizona State last weekend, that's because Southern California's three-way standout wasn't using his top gear.
- Kessler throws 5 TDs, No. 19 Trojans roll past Sun Devils Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Cody Kessler and the rest of the USC Trojans are good at taking advantage of mistakes.
- Justin Wilcox seeking solutions for USC's defensive woes Updated: Sep-23-15 9:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - Defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox is under pressure from Southern California fans, certainly more pressure than the No. 19 Trojans were able to put on Stanford's offense.
- USC considers ways to get blind football player into a game Updated: Sep-23-15 9:01 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blind long-snapper Jake Olson got his first taste of live action in practice with No. 19 Southern California on Wednesday, and coach Steve Sarkisian is already thinking about scenarios to get him into a game.
- No. 19 USC requires a quick rebound from early-season loss Updated: Sep-22-15 7:43 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California has scored 145 points in its first three games, and Cody Kessler is completing nearly 79 percent of his passes for an offense that hasn't committed a turnover.
- No. 6 USC eager for first Pac-12 test in Stanford visit Updated: Sep-16-15 6:37 pm
LOS ANGELES - Southern California would have a pretty good shot to win the Sun Belt Conference. That much is clear after the sixth-ranked Trojans dismantled Arkansas State and Idaho by a combined 99 points to begin the season.
- Kessler passes for 410 yards, No. 8 USC blasts Idaho 59-9 Updated: Sep-13-15 12:48 am
LOS ANGELES - Cody Kessler settled in the pocket and calmly surveyed his receivers, eventually choosing JuJu Smith-Schuster as he sprinted down the middle for a beautiful 50-yard touchdown.