- Dayton tops Stanford 82-72 to reach Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 1:11 am
- Stanford falls to Dayton 82-72 in NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-27-14 11:20 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
- AP News in Brief at 10:58 p.m. EDT Updated: Mar-23-14 11:05 pm
- Stanford knocks off No. 2 Kansas 60-57 Updated: Mar-23-14 5:12 pm
- No. 2 Kansas knocked off by Stanford 60-57 Updated: Mar-23-14 4:59 pm
- No. 7 New Mexico eliminated by Stanford Updated: Mar-21-14 6:17 pm
- Stanford knocks off No. 7 New Mexico Updated: Mar-21-14 5:44 pm
- Dawkins has learned to avoid outside pressure Updated: Mar-19-14 6:55 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Like a red and blue blur, the Dayton Flyers were pressing and passing, shooting and scoring. The waves never seemed to stop coming, with 10, 11 and then 12 players giving them quality minutes.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stanford had the bigger bodies. The Cardinal just didn't have enough of them.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.
New French satellite data expand air search for possible Malaysian jet debris over large area
ST. LOUIS - Kansas knows all about Stanford now.
ST. LOUIS - Next stop for Andrew Wiggins, the NBA draft lottery.
ST. LOUIS - Another banner season for New Mexico has been tarnished by an early NCAA exit.
ST. LOUIS - Stanford made the most of its first NCAA appearance since 2008, starting fast and finishing strong. New Mexico made another hasty exit.
STANFORD, California - Johnny Dawkins' father once caught his son reading positive press clippings during the teen's junior year of high school and quickly put an end to it, with the harsh reminder that the words wouldn't always be so kind.