- Pittsburgh routs Stanford in 88-67 win Updated: Nov-27-13 12:56 am
- Pittsburgh routs Stanford in 88-67 win Updated: Nov-27-13 12:20 am
- Stanford beats Houston 86-76 Updated: Nov-26-13 1:14 am
- Brown scores 23 in Stanford's 97-71 win over TSU Updated: Nov-22-13 1:02 am
- Stanford pulls away from Denver in 66-57 win Updated: Nov-17-13 5:26 pm
- Stanford pulls away from Northwestern, 71-58 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:41 am
- Hot-shooting BYU beats Stanford, 112-103 Updated: Nov-12-13 1:42 am
- Stanford holds off Bucknell in 72-68 win Updated: Nov-09-13 1:35 am
BROOKLYN, New York - Whether it is as a member of the Big East or Atlantic Coast Conference, there is one truism about the Pittsburgh Panthers.
BROOKLYN, New York - Lamar Patterson's 24 points led five players in double-figure scoring as Pittsburgh routed Stanford 88-67 in the championship game of the Progressive Legends Classic on Tuesday night.
NEW YORK - Stanford closed the first half strong against Houston and then really played well in the second half.
STANFORD, California - Anthony Brown scored a career-high 23 points and grabbed a season-best 10 rebounds in helping Stanford win its third straight, beating Texas Southern 97-71 Thursday night as part of the Progressive Legends Classic.
DENVER - Chasson Randle scored 14 of his game-high 29 points in the second half leading Stanford to a 66-57 victory over Denver on Sunday.
STANFORD, California - Josh Huestis got into a shooting rhythm late in the first half and carried it over into the second. He figured it was about time his touch returned.
STANFORD, California - Tyler Haws had 31 points and eight rebounds, Matt Carlino scored 26 points and BYU beat Stanford 112-103 on Monday night in the first major test of the season for both teams.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle scored 12 of his 18 points in the second half to help Stanford open the season with a 72-68 victory over Bucknell on Friday night.