- Devils on the outside of playoffs looking in again Updated: Apr-14-14 2:44 pm
- Brodeur wins what might be final start for Devils Updated: Apr-13-14 7:32 pm
- Islanders beat Brodeur in his possible last start Updated: Apr-11-14 11:34 pm
- Not so Great White North in NHL Updated: Apr-11-14 2:15 pm
- Karlsson lifts Senators past Devils in shootout Updated: Apr-11-14 12:12 am
- Canucks fire GM Gillis after missing playoffs Updated: Apr-08-14 7:14 pm
- Ramo makes 31 saves as Flames edge Devils 1-0 Updated: Apr-07-14 11:26 pm
- Devils earn points in 7th straight, beat Canes 3-1 Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 pm
- Carter's late goal lifts Devils past Capitals Updated: Apr-05-14 1:24 am
- Ennis, Leino lead Sabres to 3-2 win over Devils Updated: Apr-01-14 11:19 pm
- Zajac scores 3 goals, Devils beat Panthers 6-3 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:32 pm
- Nielsen lifts Islanders to 2-1 SO win over Devils Updated: Mar-29-14 11:23 pm
- Devils need a winning streak to make the playoffs Updated: Mar-26-14 4:51 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - After missing the playoffs for the second straight season and for the third time in four, New Jersey Devils president and general manager Lou Lamoriello wanted to take a step back to ponder the future rather than rip off a list of changes that the franchise needed to get back to the postseason.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Standing on the podium after what might have been his final game of his record-setting, 20-year career with the New Jersey Devils, Martin Brodeur's eyes welled with tears when he was asked to explain his emotions.
For the first time since 1973, there is just one Canadian team in the NHL postseason. The Montreal Canadiens represent the nation's only hope of ending a 21-year Stanley Cup drought, and that's a long shot.
OTTAWA - Already eliminated from the playoff race, the Ottawa Senators are still playing to win games.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - The Vancouver Canucks fired president and general manager Mike Gillis on Tuesday, a day after being eliminated from playoff contention.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Their latest win preserved their chances.
BUFFALO, New York - Ville Leino was happy to bask in some rare cheers after netting the winning goal in the shootout.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.
UNIONDALE, New York - Once the game goes to a shootout, the New Jersey Devils are already a beaten team.
NEWARK, New Jersey - With 10 games left in the regular season, the New Jersey Devils are in danger of missing the playoffs for the second straight year, and third out of four.