- Libertarian candidate in Fla. race gains traction Updated: Mar-07-14 2:21 pm
- Mail-in ballots key in special congressional race Updated: Mar-04-14 7:02 pm
- Short, polite debate in Florida congressional race Updated: Feb-28-14 5:52 pm
- Fla. candidate speaks about crash that killed man Updated: Feb-25-14 4:35 pm
- Early House race tests Obamacare as election issue Updated: Feb-22-14 10:17 am
- Obama, Biden ramp up fundraising push for Dems Updated: Feb-06-14 8:14 pm
DUNEDIN, Florida - Lucas Overby sits in the lobby of a retirement condominium on the Gulf of Mexico, surrounded by a dozen senior citizens, all old enough to be his grandparents. He's running for Congress, and every vote counts when there's only a handful of days before Tuesday's special election.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - In the 2012 general election, more people voted by mail in Pinellas County than in any other Florida county and that could have a major impact on next week's special election to replace the late Congressman C.W. Bill Young.
TAMPA, Florida - Three candidates seeking to replace the late Florida congressman Bill Young participated in a short and genteel debate on public television.
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Florida Republican congressional hopeful David Jolly was not charged and not at fault in a 1989 car crash in which he fatally struck a pedestrian, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.
CLEARWATER, Florida - The candidates are Alex Sink, Democrat, and David Jolly, Republican, but Obamacare is on the ballot in a big way in a competitive House race in Florida that offers a preview of the nationwide campaign for Congress this fall.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama and top Democrats are ramping up their 2014 fundraising push, hoping to give a boost to fellow Democrats competing in November's midterm elections.