- Several Titans miss practice, Mettenberger, McCluster sick Updated: Aug-25-15 9:17 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With a very short turnaround between preseason games, a handful of Titans got a break from practice Tuesday.
- Titans CB Jason McCourty has surgery on injured groin Updated: Aug-24-15 5:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Titans starting cornerback Jason McCourty has had surgery to repair a groin injury, and coach Ken Whisenhunt is not ruling the veteran out of Tennessee's season opener.
- Mariota wants to protect ball after rough preseason debut Updated: Aug-21-15 7:34 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota knows exactly what he wants out of his home debut, and it's what his father has been telling him to do since high school.
- Titans welcome Perrish Cox's aggressive approach to defense Updated: Aug-20-15 4:27 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Perrish Cox has a simple philosophy playing cornerback in the NFL: He has as much right to any ball in the air as anyone, and even teammates better beware.
- Titans defense struggles early just like rookie QB Mariota Updated: Aug-15-15 4:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota has a great excuse for a rough start to the first NFL preseason game of his career, and the rookie quarterback shook off three bad plays pretty nicely.
- Titans likely playing plenty of young starters Updated: Aug-10-15 8:50 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Playing a rookie at quarterback means a team will be young at least in one position.