- Lakers outlast Timberwolves 104-91 Updated: Dec-21-13 2:30 am
- Los Angeles Lakers sign PG Kendall Marshall Updated: Dec-20-13 6:12 pm
- Kobe likely to miss 6 weeks with fracture in knee Updated: Dec-19-13 10:45 pm
- Korver's 3s help Hawks top Lakers 114-100 Updated: Dec-16-13 11:15 pm
- Thunder pound Lakers 122-97 Updated: Dec-14-13 12:15 am
- Kobe, Lakers ready for bumps during star's return Updated: Dec-09-13 8:32 pm
- Kobe happy to make comeback, even in Lakers loss Updated: Dec-09-13 3:23 am
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 am
- Blazers hold off furious Lakers rally, win 114-108 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:23 am
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Henry, Gasol lead Lakers past Kings 100-86 Updated: Nov-25-13 1:20 am
LOS ANGELES - The injury-ridden Los Angeles Lakers already have spent so much time playing without Kobe Bryant, losing him again for an extended period won't take them in uncharted territory.
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant is expected to miss about six weeks with an injured left knee, dealing the second major injury setback of the year to the Los Angeles Lakers' superstar guard.
ATLANTA - DeMarre Carroll shadowed Kobe Bryant from one end of the court to the other, leading Atlanta's defensive effort that eventually wore down the Lakers and their star.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Three games into his comeback from injury, Kobe Bryant remains a work in progress for the Los Angeles Lakers.
EL SEGUNDO, California - Kobe Bryant had the ball in his hands and the crowd on its feet for the final possession of the first half in his comeback game.
LOS ANGELES - Nearly eight months after Kobe Bryant limped off the Lakers' home court with a torn Achilles tendon and a career in doubt, he struggled to keep his composure when he finally stepped back onto the same hardwood.
LOS ANGELES - Portland's enormous fourth-quarter lead dwindled to a single point before the Trail Blazers finally figured out how hold off the Los Angeles Lakers' patchwork lineup.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
LOS ANGELES - Xavier Henry had another one of those solid games that Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni wishes he could get from his guard on a consistent basis.