- Judge strikes down part of Minnesota energy law Updated: Apr-18-14 3:44 pm
- US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban Updated: Apr-16-14 5:12 pm
- AG, Olympian team up for alcohol awareness Updated: Apr-09-14 6:10 am
- North Dakota GOP endorses incumbent for ag post Updated: Apr-06-14 5:22 pm
- State GOP convention formally starts in Minot Updated: Apr-05-14 7:03 pm
- North Dakota GOP chair: avoid complacency Updated: Apr-04-14 10:47 am
- Outdoor Heritage Fund gets $5 million in requests Updated: Apr-03-14 8:09 am
- North Dakota lottery marks 10th anniversary Updated: Mar-24-14 4:47 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A federal judge has found that part of a Minnesota law designed to promote the use of renewable energy is unconstitutional and she barred state officials from enforcing it.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal judge on Wednesday overturned a North Dakota law that bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks into pregnancy and before many women know they're pregnant.
Bismarck, North Dakota - The state attorney general is teaming up with an Olympic medalist to raise awareness about the dangers of underage drinking.
MINOT, North Dakota - Foreseeing a tough fight in the fall to retain the agriculture commissioner seat, North Dakota Republicans endorsed incumbent Doug Goehring for re-election to the post over a political newcomer from a small town in the northeastern part of the state.
MINOT, North Dakota - Oil rich and conservative North Dakota is "paving the way for the rest of the country to go from blue to red," GOP National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told state Republicans on Saturday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republicans should not be content with wielding supermajority control in the Legislature and the more than two decade-long stranglehold on top elected offices, the state GOP chairman says.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Industrial Commission has received 25 requests seeking a total of more than $5 million from the state's new Outdoor Heritage Fund, in the second round of grants.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - The North Dakota Lottery is marking its 10th anniversary with an updated logo and new equipment that will allow gamblers to step aside and check their own tickets for winnings without holding up lines.