- Ravens enhance playoff hopes by beating Steelers Updated: Nov-29-13 3:59 am
- Steelers fail on 2-pointer, fall to Ravens 22-20 Updated: Nov-29-13 1:08 am
- Ravens hold on for 22-20 win over Steelers Updated: Nov-29-13 12:56 am
- Surging Steelers not getting ahead of things Updated: Nov-25-13 5:46 pm
- Roethlisberger leads Steelers past Browns 27-11 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:09 pm
- Roethlisberger takes control as Steelers soar Updated: Nov-18-13 4:12 pm
- Manuel struggles as Bills fall to Steelers 23-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:47 pm
- Steelers bounce back, drub Bills 23-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - For all of their shortcomings this season, the Baltimore Ravens are right in the middle of the playoff hunt.
BALTIMORE - Ben Roethlisberger draped his right arm around Emmanuel Sanders after the receiver emerged from the showers in the locker room, the quarterback accepting the blame for a failed 2-point conversion that settled a yes-no-yes-no-yes-no, 22-20 finish befitting the tense rivalry between the Pittsburgh Steelers and Baltimore Ravens.
PITTSBURGH - Fernando Velasco expected to see panic after the Pittsburgh Steelers limped through a winless September. Apathy and frustration are supposed to be part of the mix when a team gets off to its worst start in more than 40 years, right?
CLEVELAND - Their horrendous start has long been forgotten, erased with an equally unexpected turnaround.
PITTSBURGH - The referee spotted the ball and Ben Roethlisberger waved his hands, urging his teammates to get to their spots.
PITTSBURGH - The problem, EJ Manuel insisted, wasn't rust. It wasn't the wind or the sprained right knee that forced him to miss a month, either.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Steelers spent three hours making Buffalo quarterback EJ Manuel look very much like the rookie he is.