- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks send Reds to 9th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 6:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Earlier in the week, Chase Anderson thought he'd be pitching for Triple-A Reno on Sunday. Instead, he wound up looking like an ace for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- De La Rosa, Pollock lead D-backs to 6-3 win over Reds Updated: Aug-21-15 11:29 pm
CINCINNATI - After using five relief pitchers on Thursday, the Arizona Diamondbacks were hoping that Rubby De La Rosa could go deep into Friday's game.
- Happ shines as Pirates shut down Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Thrust into the middle of a playoff race, J.A. Happ needed a couple of weeks to find his footing.
- Phillies avoid 3-game sweep, beat D-backs 7-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 9:09 pm
PHOENIX - Cameron Rupp's day was extra special. His father Kevin was in the stands to watch Rupp drive in a career-high four runs and make a game-saving swipe tag at home plate to keep the Philadelphia Phillies in the lead.
- Umps sort out crazy ending, Diamondbacks beat Reds in 10th Updated: Aug-09-15 8:54 pm
PHOENIX - Chris Owings lifted a ball to deep center field and was mobbed by his Arizona Diamondbacks teammates just before reaching second base.
- Desmond, Ross lift Nationals to 8-3 win over Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-06-15 8:27 pm
- Castillo, Diamondbacks break loose, romp past Nationals Updated: Aug-06-15 1:12 am
WASHINGTON - Not even Arizona catcher Welington Castillo can figure out how he's the hottest hitter in a series involving star sluggers Paul Goldschmidt and Bryce Harper.
- Energy level not there for Arizona in 4-1 loss to Astros Updated: Aug-02-15 6:33 pm
- Castillo's 2 homers lead Arizona to 8-2 win over Seattle Updated: Jul-29-15 7:41 pm
SEATTLE - Welington Castillo was ready to speak about his big day for Arizona only to pause when something on the television caught his attention.