- Diamondbacks beat Cubs 7-5 on Wrigley's 100th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:31 pm
- Cubs lose to Diamondbacks 7-5 on Wrigley's 100th Updated: Apr-23-14 7:42 pm
- Puig hits 3-run HR as Dodgers beat Diamondbacks Updated: Apr-20-14 9:11 pm
- Arizona's losing streak up to 6 games Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Gee, Mets send D-Backs to 6th straight loss, 5-2 Updated: Apr-16-14 7:47 pm
- Gonzalez homers for 4th straight game, LA sweeps Updated: Apr-13-14 9:27 pm
- Diamondbacks beat Giants 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-11-14 3:17 am
- Trumbo, Diamondbacks beat Rockies to avert sweep Updated: Apr-06-14 8:14 pm
- Arizona back home, Giants open season in desert Updated: Mar-30-14 5:59 pm
CHICAGO - On the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field, the team with the worst record in the major leagues won.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs celebrated the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field in the most appropriate way: with a gut-wrenching loss.
LOS ANGELES - Yasiel Puig made it a very enjoyable 53rd birthday for Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly.
PHOENIX - The pitching staff has struggled, at the front end this time instead of the back.
PHOENIX - Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
PHOENIX - That dry desert air brought out the best of the Los Angeles Dodgers offense, especially Adrian Gonzalez.
SAN FRANCISCO - Tony Campana and Cliff Pennington made the most of their rare starts for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
DENVER - The home runs are coming in bunches for Mark Trumbo, and the reasons behind the power surge are the least of his concerns.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks played their "home" opener 7,800 miles away from Phoenix.