- St. John's beats Georgia Tech 69-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:39 pm
- Mississippi cruises past Georgia Tech 77-67 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:08 pm
- Georgia Tech defeats Mississippi Valley St. 76-59 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:20 pm
- Georgia Tech edges North Carolina A&T 78-71 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:42 pm
- Oliver, Sibert lead Dayton past Ga. Tech 82-72 Updated: Nov-20-13 9:51 pm
- Golden leads Georgia Tech past Georgia, 80-71 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:02 pm
- Georgia Tech gets 68-50 win over Delaware St. Updated: Nov-11-13 9:17 pm
- Georgia Tech beats Presbyterian 88-57 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:01 pm
NEW YORK - JaKarr Sampson had an explanation for and a solution to the problem of St. John's poor starts which have had the Red Storm trailing by double figures.
NEW YORK - Derrick Millinghaus had 16 points to lead Georgia Tech to a 77-67 victory over Georgia Tech on the first day of the Barclays Center Classic Friday afternoon.
ATLANTA - Robert Carter Jr. tied his season high with 13 points and added a season-high 15 rebounds Tuesday, when Georgia Tech ran all over Mississippi Valley State in the first half on the way to a 76-59 win.
ATLANTA - Trae Golden scored 12 of his game-high 20 points in the second half Sunday, when Georgia Tech rallied from an 11-point halftime deficit to beat North Carolina A&T 78-71.
ATLANTA - Devin Oliver and Jordan Sibert each scored 20 points, Vee Sanford added 15 and Dayton beat Georgia Tech 82-72 on Wednesday night.
ATHENS, Georgia - Trae Golden scored 18 points, including a 3-pointer to cap Georgia Tech's 12-2 run to open the second half, and the Yellow Jackets beat Georgia 80-71 on Friday night for their third straight win in the state rivalry.
ATLANTA - Trae Golden hit his first four shots and went on to lead all scorers with 16 points Monday as Georgia Tech struggled a bit before beating Delaware State 68-50 in McCamish Pavilion.
ATLANTA - Marcus Georgia-Hunt and Robert Carter Jr. had solid freshman years for Georgia Tech, but even more is expected from them as sophomores this season.