- Carter leads Georgia Tech past Virginia Tech 62-51 Updated: Mar-08-14 4:21 pm
- UNC-Duke rematch highlights final weekend in ACC Updated: Mar-07-14 5:04 am
- Georgia Tech stuns No. 7 Syracuse 67-62 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:35 pm
- No. 7 Syracuse stunned 67-62 by Georgia Tech Updated: Mar-04-14 11:09 pm
- Florida State keeps tourney hopes alive, 81-71 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:47 pm
- Sherman leads Irish to 65-62 win over Georgia Tech Updated: Feb-26-14 10:10 pm
- Close losses hurting Vols' NCAA tourney hopes Updated: Feb-25-14 5:26 pm
- McDaniel rallies Clemson past Georgia Tech 63-55 Updated: Feb-22-14 2:15 pm
- Georges-Hunt lifts Georgia Tech past Eagles, 74-71 Updated: Feb-13-14 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Robert Carter Jr. scored 16 points, Daniel Miller and Trae Golden added 14 points and Georgia Tech beat Virginia Tech 62-51 Saturday in the regular season finale for both teams.
A look at five things to watch in the Atlantic Coast Conference this week:
SYRACUSE, New York - With an important win within its grasp, Trae Golden was perfect for Georgia Tech.
SYRACUSE, New York - A month ago, Syracuse was unbeaten, ranked No. 1 and riding high. Now, the Orange are struggling toward the postseason having lost four of five.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devon Bookert scored 16 points off the bench, going 4 for 4 on 3-pointers, as Florida State defeated Georgia Tech 81-71 on Sunday.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Garrick Sherman scored 21 points and Eric Atkins added 17, including a key 3-pointer, to lead Notre Dame to a 65-62 victory over Georgia Tech on Wednesday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Near misses are becoming all too common for Tennessee.
ATLANTA - K.J. McDaniel scored 10 of his 16 points in the second half, when Clemson overcame a six-point deficit to win 63-55 at Georgia Tech.
ATLANTA - Marcus Georges-Hunt scored 15 points, including a go-ahead 3-pointer with 0.7 seconds remaining, and Georgia Tech beat Boston College 74-71 on Thursday.