- Atletico beats Porto to dump it out of Champions Updated: Dec-11-13 5:33 pm
- United beats Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 to top group Updated: Dec-10-13 6:03 pm
- Bayern Munich and Ribery top weekly AP poll Updated: Dec-10-13 10:50 am
- Man United slumps to 1-0 loss to Newcastle Updated: Dec-07-13 10:50 am
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Moyes expects mixed reception from Everton fans Updated: Dec-03-13 1:17 pm
- Tottenham, Man United draw 2-2 in EPL Updated: Dec-01-13 10:36 am
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Man United routs Leverkusen 5-0 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:49 pm
- Quotes from voters in AP football poll Updated: Nov-26-13 11:26 am
- 5 things to know about Group A of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 7:45 am
- Cardiff rescues 2-2 draw with Man United in EPL Updated: Nov-24-13 1:47 pm
- Carrick signs new deal with Man United Updated: Nov-22-13 6:00 am
- Man United's revenue rises at start of Moyes era Updated: Nov-14-13 9:24 am
MADRID - Atletico Madrid denied FC Porto a chance to reach the last 16 of the Champions League with a 2-0 victory to close out Group G on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United rediscovered the winning feeling at Old Trafford by beating Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday to finish top of Group A and eliminate the Ukrainian champions.
LONDON - Bayern Munich received 166 points out of a possible 170 to top this week's Associated Press global football poll.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United slumped to back-to-back home defeats in the Premier League for the first time in 11 years by losing 1-0 to Newcastle on Saturday, deepening the troubles facing the champions in David Moyes' first season in charge.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - David Moyes is expecting a "mixed" reception from Everton fans on Wednesday when he faces the club he served for 11 years for the first time since becoming Manchester United manager.
LONDON - Wayne Rooney scored a brace as Manchester United twice came from behind Sunday to extend its unbeaten run to 12 matches in all competitions with a 2-2 draw at Tottenham but lost more ground in the Premier League title race
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Manchester United routed Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 on Wednesday to cruise into the knockout stage of the Champions League.
LONDON - Quotes from voters in this week's AP global football poll:
Qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League is in sight for Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United.
CARDIFF, Wales - Kim Bo-kyung headed in a stoppage-time equalizer to give Cardiff a 2-2 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes' team a chance to move into the top four.
MANCHESTER, England - England midfielder Michael Carrick has extended his contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until June 2015 with an option of a further year.
LONDON - Manchester United's revenue rose almost 30 percent as the Premier League champions benefit from their global appeal and the soaring value of television rights.