- Man United beats West Brom 3-0 in EPL Updated: Mar-08-14 11:32 am
- 5 things about English football this weekend Updated: Mar-06-14 11:51 am
- Inter Milan completes signing of Nemanja Vidic Updated: Mar-05-14 7:41 am
- Hamstrung from the start, Moyes fights on at Man U Updated: Feb-26-14 8:36 am
- Uninspired, Man United loses 2-0 to Olympiakos Updated: Feb-25-14 6:12 pm
- Rooney scores as Man United beats Palace 2-0 Updated: Feb-22-14 4:27 pm
- Wayne Rooney signs new Man United deal Updated: Feb-21-14 7:50 pm
- Arsenal, Manchester United draw 0-0 in EPL Updated: Feb-12-14 6:48 pm
- Man United plans significant squad changes Updated: Feb-12-14 12:38 pm
- Bent stuns Man United by giving Fulham 2-2 draw Updated: Feb-09-14 3:53 pm
- Man United captain Vidic to leave at end of season Updated: Feb-07-14 10:14 am
- Man United captain Vidic to leave at end of season Updated: Feb-06-14 8:33 pm
WEST BROMWICH, England - Manchester United eased the pressure on manager David Moyes following a comfortable 3-0 win over relegation-threatened West Brom on Saturday in the English Premier League.
MANCHESTER, England - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has spent most of the season downplaying his team's chances of winning the English Premier League title.
LONDON - In this bleakest of introductions to Manchester United, David Moyes is struggling with the hand dealt to him by the club. A squad that was in need of more than just tinkering when Alex Ferguson retired, has faded as a force and seems incapable of competing with the elite.
PIRAEUS, Greece - Manchester United's troubled season took another turn for the worse on Tuesday as David Moyes' side slumped to a 2-0 first leg defeat to Olympiakos in the last 16 of the Champions League.
LONDON - Wayne Rooney scored for the first time in two months with a strike of the quality that justifies his lucrative new Manchester United contract as the floundering English Premier League champions won 2-0 at Crystal Palace on Saturday.
LONDON - Less than a year after pushing to leave Manchester United, Wayne Rooney committed his long-term future to the struggling Premier League champion on Friday by signing a lucrative new contract through June 2019.
LONDON - Chastened by a weekend humiliation, Arsene Wenger realized his Arsenal side was just anxious to avoid further anguish - even against a side floundering as much as Manchester United.
LONDON - After conceding Manchester United was enduring a "disappointing" season, vice chairman Ed Woodward indicated on Wednesday that a significant overhaul of the struggling squad will come in the summer.
MANCHESTER, England - A late fight back by Manchester United against Fulham counted for little as Darren Bent scored in the fourth minute of stoppage time to claim a 2-2 draw for the Premier League's bottom team against the struggling champions on Sunday.
LONDON - Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic says he will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season.
Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season.