- Singer's funeral set for Sunday in Arab, Ala. Updated: Dec-04-13 5:34 am
- Shelton, Bryan returning as hosts of ACM Awards Updated: Dec-02-13 4:04 pm
- Country singer dies after Tenn. bar shooting Updated: Nov-24-13 7:22 pm
- Stars line up to pay tribute to George Jones Updated: Nov-23-13 12:23 am
- Kelly Clarkson adds new stars to Christmas special Updated: Nov-20-13 3:22 pm
- Kelly Clarkson announces pregnancy on Twitter Updated: Nov-19-13 11:20 pm
- Correction: CMA Awards story Updated: Nov-09-13 12:19 am
- A look back at key milestones at the CMAs Updated: Nov-06-13 5:43 pm
- Songwriter Dean Dillon honored as BMI Icon Updated: Nov-05-13 11:36 pm
ARAB, Alabama - A funeral will be held in the north Alabama town of Arab for country singer and former University of Alabama football player Wayne Mills.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are returning as hosts of next year's Academy of Country Music Awards.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - A downtown bar owner told police he fatally shot a country music singer in self-defense after the two got into an argument over the musician smoking a cigarette in a no-smoking area, authorities said.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The George Jones tribute concert opened Friday night with Big & Rich rolling onto the stage on riding lawn mowers. Sam Moore serenaded Jones' widow, Nancy. And Megadeth rocked in memory of "King George."
LOS ANGELES - NBC says Robin Williams, Whoopi Goldberg and William Shatner are among those joining Kelly Clarkson's holiday special.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Kelly Clarkson says she's expecting her first child.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 6 and 7 about The Country Music Association Awards, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the song George Strait and Alan Jackson sang in tribute to George Jones. The song's title is "He Stopped Loving Her Today."
Here's a look at some key moments in the history of the Country Music Association Awards, which honor the best of the country music (the 47th annual CMAs air on Wednesday night).
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Songwriter Dean Dillon penned hits for George Strait, George Jones, Kenny Chesney and more in his prolific career in Nashville and several of those artists honored him as the newest BMI Icon at Tuesday's BMI Country Awards.