- State GOP convention formally starts in Minot Updated: Apr-05-14 7:03 pm
- ND PSC member Fedorchak gets GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-05-14 5:15 pm
- ND Rep. Cramer unchallenged for GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-05-14 3:12 pm
- North Dakota GOP chair: avoid complacency Updated: Apr-04-14 10:47 am
- Democrats tout name recognition at top of ticket Updated: Mar-30-14 7:01 pm
- Peterson: Sinner would have spot on Ag Committee Updated: Mar-29-14 3:46 pm
- ND congressional delegation supports Ukraine aid Updated: Mar-28-14 8:00 am
MINOT, North Dakota - Oil rich and conservative North Dakota is "paving the way for the rest of the country to go from blue to red," GOP National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus told state Republicans on Saturday.
MINOT, North Dakota - Appointed Public Service Commissioner Julie Fedorchak has the approval of Republican convention delegates to seek a permanent seat in 2014.
MINOT, North Dakota - U.S. Rep. Kevin Cramer has the approval of Republican convention delegates to run for a second term.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Republicans should not be content with wielding supermajority control in the Legislature and the more than two decade-long stranglehold on top elected offices, the state GOP chairman says.
FARGO, North Dakota - North Dakota Democrats are touting a familiar name at the top of their ticket with U.S. House candidate George B. Sinner, the son of former governor George A. Sinner. But they also say the younger Sinner will have to build on his father's name recognition.
FARGO, North Dakota - Minnesota Rep. Collin Peterson says the North Dakota Democratic Party's endorsed candidate for Congress will have a seat on the House Agriculture Committee if he's elected.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - All three members of North Dakota's congressional delegation say they support legislation to provide aid to cash-strapped Ukraine and to sanction Russia for its annexation of Crimea.