- Jazz disappointed to miss playoffs, but gain experience Updated: Apr-14-16 8:03 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey refused to publicly set expectations on the eve of the 2015-16 season though others outside the team had labeled it a playoff contender. He admitted Thursday it was a reasonable expectation.
- Kobe scores 60 points in unbelievable farewell victory Updated: Apr-14-16 3:35 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant scored 60 incredible points. He carried a miserable Los Angeles Lakers team to an improbable comeback victory.
- Mavericks clinch playoff spot with 101-92 win over Jazz Updated: Apr-12-16 12:36 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Dallas Mavericks clinched a Western Conference playoff spot for the third consecutive season and the 15th time in the last 16 years.
- Jazz use 24-0 run in 3rd quarter to beat Nuggets 100-84 Updated: Apr-10-16 8:45 pm
DENVER - Trey Lyles was caught off guard by an unexpected start. He was hard to guard the rest of the afternoon.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Hayward's 22 helps Jazz keep pace in West with win over Suns Updated: Apr-03-16 9:47 pm
PHOENIX - The Utah Jazz are over .500 for the first time in almost two months at 39-38, and Sunday was an important step toward the playoffs in beating a team with only 20 wins.