- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Derrick Favors powers Jazz to 85-81 win over Nuggets Updated: Feb-04-16 12:59 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Derrick Favors was his typical presence on defense, blocking and altering shots. It was a different story on offense until the most important moment of the game.
- Favors returns to Jazz, eyes playoff push Updated: Jan-26-16 6:34 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz were relieved to learn Derrick Favors woke up Tuesday without pain. That hasn't been the case for a month.
- Jackson scores 29, Pistons defeat Jazz 95-92 Updated: Jan-26-16 12:41 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Detroit Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said Monday was the best defensive performance by Reggie Jackson since the point guard was traded to the organization last season.
- Hayward scores 21 points to lead Jazz past Nets 108-86 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:08 pm
- Walker scores team-record 52 points, Hornets top Jazz in 2OT Updated: Jan-18-16 6:29 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The longer the game went, the more Kemba Walker kept piling up the points.
- Gobert posts double-double as Jazz defeat Lakers 109-82 Updated: Jan-17-16 12:27 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Rudy Gobert has officially knocked the rust off.
- Gay scores 24 and hits game-winner, Kings top Jazz 103-101 Updated: Jan-15-16 1:13 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz were determined not to let DeMarcus Cousins touch the ball with the score tied and 4.1 seconds remaining on the clock. He'd basically been unstoppable the entire night.
- Lillard scores 21 points, Trail Blazers beat Jazz 99-85 Updated: Jan-14-16 1:49 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Damian Lillard came close to a triple-double, but the Trail Blazers were in such control against the Utah Jazz that he wasn't needed in the fourth quarter.
- Hayward scores 25, Jazz beat Lakers to end 7-game road skid Updated: Jan-11-16 1:17 am
LOS ANGELES - The Utah Jazz had gone 6 1/2 weeks without a win away from home and they didn't much care who was out of the Los Angeles lineup. Kobe Bryant's latest injury just made things easier for them.
- Hayward scores 34 points, Jazz defeat Heat 98-83 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:42 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jazz forward Gordon Hayward had no particular plans to shoulder a heavier load with the team short-handed and dressing only three wing players due to injury Saturday night. It just happened to work out that way.