- Jefferson and Jazz roll past Kings 122-101 Updated: Dec-12-13 1:44 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Jazz missing 2 starters for game against Kings Updated: Dec-07-13 9:24 pm
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Ellis scores 26 and Mavericks hold off Jazz 103-93 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:38 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Jazz 91-82 Updated: Nov-16-13 12:41 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Nuggets dominate 4th, beat winless Jazz 100-81 Updated: Nov-12-13 12:56 am
- Hansbrough has 23, leads Raptors over winless Jazz Updated: Nov-09-13 10:38 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - For one night at least, the Utah Jazz bore no resemblance to a team with the NBA's worst record.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz found out what happens when you upset Tony Parker.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Denver Nuggets have been struggling to close out games, so they've resorted to just trying to win quarters.
TORONTO - Long on youthful promise but short on established talent, the Utah Jazz figured they'd take some beatings this season.