- US Senate hopeful Blaha tries to get name on primary ballot Updated: May-02-16 9:21 pm
DENVER - Robert Blaha is challenging a finding by Colorado's top elections official, who said the businessman did not collect enough voter signatures to put his name on the ballot for the state's Republican U.S. Senate primary.
- Colorado's Jon Keyser makes state GOP US Senate primary Updated: Apr-29-16 1:32 pm
DENVER - Colorado Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Jon Keyser will appear on his party's primary after all, a Denver judge ruled Friday.
- Colorado House rejects measure opposing Guantanamo detainees Updated: Apr-26-16 1:27 pm
DENVER - A symbolic measure in the Colorado Legislature to oppose the potential transfer of Guantanamo Bay detainees to Fremont County has failed in the Democratic House.
- Bennet campaign reports more than $7.6 million in the bank Updated: Apr-18-16 5:19 pm
DENVER - Democratic U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet has a commanding fundraising advantage over his potential Republican rivals with more than $7.6 million in cash for his re-election campaign.
- Colorado GOP Senate hopefuls make their pitches to voters Updated: Apr-05-16 11:54 pm
DENVER - Eight Republicans seeking Colorado's Republican U.S. senate nomination said they'd support a Donald Trump presidential nomination as, like Trump, they styled themselves as outsiders intent on fixing a broken Washington in a televised debate Tuesday.