- Obama, Clinton circles overlap in Dem fundraising Updated: Mar-11-14 10:27 pm
- Republican Party ups investment in Colorado Updated: Mar-11-14 10:01 pm
- Gardner in and Buck out in Colorado's Senate race Updated: Feb-27-14 12:50 am
- Republican Senate hopefuls target Udall at debate Updated: Feb-25-14 11:52 pm
- Democratic Senators want GOP convention in Denver Updated: Feb-21-14 4:05 pm
- Tea Party group endorses Owen Hill in GOP primary Updated: Feb-10-14 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Melding 2014 needs with 2016 hopes, President Barack Obama teamed up Tuesday with an ally and fundraiser of former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to help the Democratic Party erase a worrisome debt.
DENVER - The Republican National Committee is pouring resources into Colorado, adding more than a dozen staffers as a new Senate candidate and sagging poll numbers for Democrats raise GOP hopes of ending the party's decade-long drought on top-of-the-ticket wins in the state.
DENVER - In a switch that shakes up the Senate contest in Colorado, Rep. Cory Gardner will forgo re-election to challenge Democratic incumbent Mark Udall while GOP front-runner Ken Buck drops out of the primary race to seek Gardner's House seat, Republican officials said Wednesday.
DENVER - Republicans competing for their party's nomination to challenge Sen. Mark Udall bashed the Democratic senator at a debate Tuesday night but offered few disagreements among themselves.
DENVER - Colorado's two Democratic Senators on Friday urged Republicans to hold their next national convention in the Mile-High City, saying it would give delegates the chance to "experience the amazing quality of life that we have here in Colorado."
DENVER - A national tea party group endorsed state Sen. Owen Hill on Monday and began airing ads supporting the young lawmaker in the crowded Republican primary to challenge Democratic U.S. Sen. Mark Udall.