- Healthy Bills 1 game out of playoff spot Updated: Nov-25-13 2:50 pm
- Jets QB Smith commits 4 turnovers in 37-14 loss Updated: Nov-17-13 8:48 pm
- Bills D rattles Jets QB Smith in 37-14 win Updated: Nov-17-13 8:44 pm
- Safety Ed Reed to start in his Jets debut vs Bills Updated: Nov-17-13 12:05 pm
- Bills' WR Johnson out with groin injury Updated: Nov-15-13 1:41 pm
- Sparingly used Patterson's role could increase Updated: Nov-14-13 7:03 pm
- Bills leaning toward resting WR Woods 1 more week Updated: Nov-11-13 4:00 pm
- QB EJ Manuel active and will start for Bills Updated: Nov-10-13 12:06 pm
- Bills release WR Brad Smith off injured reserve Updated: Nov-08-13 5:04 pm
- Bills' LB Lawson excused from practice Updated: Nov-08-13 2:42 pm
- Bills coach reminds QB Manuel to avoid taking hits Updated: Nov-07-13 6:05 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Coming off a bye week, the Buffalo Bills are as healthy a team as they've been all season. It comes at the perfect time for a late-season push.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Geno Smith had little trouble describing his four-turnover outing against the Buffalo Bills.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - For Bills safety Jairus Byrd, there was nothing like the sight of watching Jets backup quarterback Matt Simms trot out on the field early in the fourth quarter Sunday.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Cordarrelle Patterson came to the Minnesota Vikings as a raw rookie, so there were no expectations that he'd immediately be an every-down wide receiver.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills linebacker Manny Lawson is questionable for Sunday's game against Pittsburgh after being excused from practice on Friday.
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Having lost rookie starter EJ Manuel to injury twice already since August, Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone doesn't want to make it a third time.