- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Arizona St holds off UCLA 38-33, wins Pac-12 South Updated: Nov-23-13 11:57 pm
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
PASADENA, California - From his shoulder pads to his socks, Taylor Kelly's all-white Arizona State uniform was flecked with verdant stains from the Rose Bowl turf.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.