- Chargers-Broncos Capsule Updated: Dec-11-13 2:35 pm
- Mile High Matchup: Chargers-Broncos Updated: Dec-11-13 10:33 am
- 5 things to know after Chargers beat Giants 37-14 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:39 am
- Philip Rivers helps Chargers beat Giants 37-14 Updated: Dec-09-13 12:54 am
- Giants dumped from playoff picture with 37-14 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Eli Manning and Philip Rivers are forever linked Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- Thursday night snoozer: Texans at Jaguars Updated: Dec-04-13 12:29 pm
- Bolts in free-fall after loss to Bengals Updated: Dec-02-13 7:30 pm
- Chiefs try to regroup after 3 straight losses Updated: Dec-02-13 4:03 pm
- 5 things to know after Bengals beat Chargers 17-10 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Bolts make too many mistakes in 17-10 loss Updated: Dec-01-13 10:31 pm
- Dalton, Green lead Bengals to 17-10 win vs Bolts Updated: Dec-01-13 9:30 pm
- Chiefs' Smith finally letting loose on offense Updated: Nov-28-13 10:57 am
- Seahawks remain on top as unanimous choice Updated: Nov-26-13 6:28 pm
- 5 things to know after Chargers' 41-38 win in KC Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Chiefs' Hali leaves game vs SD with injury Updated: Nov-24-13 6:44 pm
- Rivers leads Chargers to 41-38 win over Chiefs Updated: Nov-24-13 6:20 pm
- 5 things to know from Dolphins' win over Chargers Updated: Nov-18-13 3:30 am
- Embattled Dolphins stop Chargers to win, 20-16 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:32 pm
- Swinney: No. 8 Tigers back on track after big win Updated: Nov-15-13 12:39 pm
- Georgia Tech stumbles in 55-31 loss Updated: Nov-15-13 12:32 am
- Boyd leads No. 8 Clemson past Georgia Tech, 55-31 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:10 am
- Manning throws 4 TD passes in Broncos' 28-20 win Updated: Nov-10-13 9:35 pm
SAN DIEGO (6-7) at DENVER (11-2)
SAN DIEGO - It's one Manning down, and the other one to go for the San Diego Chargers.
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers still have Eli Manning's number.
SAN DIEGO - The New York Giants got themselves in big trouble with an 0-6 start, and then began to climb out of the hole by winning five of six.
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Eli Manning doesn't feel comfortable talking about why he and his family didn't want him to play in San Diego in 2004.
If you don't have the NFL Network on your TV system this week, that might be a good thing. It would be difficult to come up with a worse matchup than Jacksonville hosting Houston.
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Chargers are right at home in the land of flip-flops.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The line of demarcation might as well be the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week.
SAN DIEGO - The Cincinnati Bengals came out to sunny San Diego and punched the Chargers in the nose.
SAN DIEGO - Maybe it was a good thing that the San Diego Chargers' game against the Cincinnati Bengals was blacked out in Southern California - a first in the NFL this season.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Alex Smith's even disposition never changed, even after the Chiefs quarterback held his own in an entertaining shootout with Chargers counterpart Philip Rivers.
The Seattle Seahawks were a unanimous choice Tuesday for the top spot in the AP Pro32 power rankings, and their opponent on Monday night, New Orleans, came in second.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The San Diego Chargers were staring down their fourth straight loss when Philip Rivers stepped under center, peered across the line at the Kansas City defense and called for the snap.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs could be without their top two pass rushers for a while after Tamba Hali sprained his right ankle and Justin Houston sprained his elbow in a 41-38 loss to San Diego on Sunday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Philip Rivers called it the kind of game that could save the Chargers' season. Seyi Ajirotutu called its defining play the greatest catch of his career.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - The Miami Dolphins' playoff push will be interrupted this week by a visit from an NFL special investigator.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Ryan Tannehill watched the final play from the sideline, hopping anxiously as an opponent's desperation heave hung in the air, then letting out a jubilant scream when a teammate swatted the ball to the turf.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Perhaps the biggest thing Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was happy about Thursday night was his team's positive showing at home in the national spotlight.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Georgia Tech didn't see anything from No. 8 Clemson the Yellow Jackets hadn't spent nearly two weeks working on. Turns out, they just couldn't stop the Tigers.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd wasn't going to a let some bumps and bruises spoil his final season, no matter how sore his shoulder might be come morning.
SAN DIEGO - John Fox sent text messages to several Denver Broncos on Sunday morning, wishing them good luck against the San Diego Chargers.