- Walker staying 'one more year' at Florida Updated: Apr-09-14 5:37 pm
- Florida's season a success despite Final Four flop Updated: Apr-06-14 3:35 pm
- 'Billy the Kid' becomes 'Billy the Builder' Updated: Apr-04-14 5:32 pm
- UCLA's offense struggles in 79-68 loss to Florida Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 am
- Gators win their 29th straight, down UCLA 79-68 Updated: Mar-28-14 1:41 am
- Yeguete doing 'dirty work' for top-seeded Florida Updated: Mar-24-14 3:20 pm
- No. 1 seed Florida tops Pitt 61-45, makes Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-22-14 4:43 pm
- With nothing to lose, Albany gives Florida scare Updated: Mar-20-14 8:47 pm
- Top-seeded Florida pulls away, beats Albany 67-55 Updated: Mar-20-14 8:38 pm
- Top-seeded Florida looks to end NCAA 'heartbreak' Updated: Mar-18-14 2:15 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Highly touted center Chris Walker is giving Florida "one more year."
ARLINGTON, Texas - Scottie Wilbekin sat hunched in his locker, his eyes red, his voice hush and his legs still cramping.
ARLINGTON, Texas - He was "Billy the Kid" as a college player, then "Billy the Recruiter" as a young coach.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - UCLA had a chance to beat Florida. When the Bruins got close, they bogged down.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Florida Gators are back where their last three seasons have ended with yet another chance to go to the Final Four.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Will Yeguete is one valuable player for top-seeded Florida. You just have to dig a little deeper than statistics and box scores to see how much he means to the Gators.
ORLANDO, Florida - Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee.
ORLANDO, Florida - There never came a point when top-seeded Florida looked or felt comfortable against Albany.
ORLANDO, Florida - Florida coach Billy Donovan gathered his team in a solemn locker room and delivered the harsh truth: "This isn't going to be enough to keep our season going."
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida already has cut down nets twice this season. The Gators have won a school-record 26 consecutive games, became the first team in Southeastern Conference history to go 18-0 in the regular season, won the league tournament and earned the overall top seed in the NCAA tournament for the second time.