- Coastal Carolina defeats VMI 66-62 in tourney semi Updated: Mar-08-14 5:53 pm
- D.J. Covington leads VMI over Gardner-Webb 90-77 Updated: Mar-07-14 11:29 pm
- VMI rolls by Longwood 86-66 Updated: Mar-01-14 7:32 pm
- High Point grabs a 70-67 victory over VMI Updated: Feb-26-14 9:59 pm
- Covington carries VMI past Radford 88-76 Updated: Feb-22-14 3:39 pm
- VMI survives Campbell rally 84-81 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 pm
- Peterson sparks VMI over Liberty 77-70 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:51 pm
- VMI outlasts Charleston Southern 92-84 Updated: Feb-08-14 4:05 pm
CONWAY, South Carolina - Josh Cameron scored 17 points and made critical plays late to lead Coastal Carolina over VMI 66-62 on Saturday and into the Big South conference championship game.
CONWAY, South Carolina - D.J. Covington scored 21 points and Rodney Glasgow added 20 points and five assists as No. 2 seed Virginia Military defeated third-seeded Gardner-Webb 90-77 in a Big South quarterfinal on Friday night.
FARMVILLE, Virginia - D.J. Covington tied a career-high with 33 points and grabbed 14 rebounds as Virginia Military cruised by Longwood 86-66 on Saturday.
HIGH POINT, North Carolina - John Brown scored 27 points and High Point defeated Virginia Military 70-67 as the Panthers stretched their winning streak to five games on Wednesday night.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - D.J. Covington scored a career-high 33 points and VMI led wire-to-wire but survived a furious second-half rally to defeat Campbell 84-81 on Wednesday night for its seventh win in nine games.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - QJ Peterson had 18 points with 12 rebounds and made a key layup to lift Virginia Military Institute to a 77-70 victory over Liberty on Saturday night.
LEXINGTON, Virginia - D.J. Covington scored 26 points and grabbed 12 rebounds, leading VMI to a 92-84 win over Charleston Southern on Saturday.