- Federer beats Djokovic to reach Monte Carlo final Updated: Apr-19-14 1:23 pm
- Novak Djokovic faces spell out with wrist injury Updated: Apr-19-14 12:47 pm
- Federer would skip tennis to be with wife, newborn Updated: Apr-16-14 12:06 pm
- Wild Card Federer to play in Monte Carlo Masters Updated: Apr-08-14 4:07 pm
- Switzerland, Italy, France reach Davis Cup semis Updated: Apr-06-14 3:11 pm
- Switzerland, Kazakhstan level at 1-1 in Davis Cup Updated: Apr-04-14 3:06 pm
- Kei Nishikori pulls out of Japan's Davis Cup tie Updated: Apr-02-14 5:00 am
- Djokovic beats Nadal to win 4th Key Biscayne title Updated: Mar-30-14 6:17 pm
MONACO - Roger Federer will try to win the Monte Carlo Masters for the first time and Stanislas Wawrinka his first Masters title anywhere when they meet in an all-Swiss final on Sunday.
MONACO - Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis.
MONACO - Roger Federer is prepared to skip tournaments - including possibly the French Open - to be with his wife when she gives birth again.
MONACO - Roger Federer has accepted a wild card invitation to play in the Monte Carlo Masters after skipping the tournament for the past two years.
LONDON - Roger Federer moved closer to adding one of the few trophies still missing from his cabinet by putting Switzerland into the Davis Cup semifinals on Sunday, while Italy and France also swept their reverse singles matches to complete come-from-behind victories.
GENEVA - Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
TOKYO - Kei Nishikori says he will sit out Japan's Davis Cup quarterfinal against the Czech Republic this weekend due to a groin injury.
KEY BISCAYNE, Florida - Novak Djokovic stretched like a rubber band to hit a backhand. He sprinted into the other corner and scooped out forehands as if he was wielding a shovel. He ran forward to slice a ball off his shoetops. And he flicked a difficult half-volley past a weary Rafael Nadal for a winner.