- Hawaii gets 1st win of season, 49-42 over Army Updated: Dec-01-13 3:08 am
- Wyoming beats Hawaii 59-56 in overtime Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- San Diego St. gets 28-21 overtime win over Hawaii Updated: Nov-17-13 2:51 am
- Reynolds, Navy run over Hawaii 42-28 Updated: Nov-09-13 8:30 pm
- Reynolds, Navy run over Hawaii 42-28 Updated: Nov-09-13 7:23 pm
HONOLULU - Sean Schroeder threw three touchdown passes and rushed for another score to lead Hawaii to a 49-42 win over Army Saturday.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Stuart Williams kicked a 36-yard game-winning field goal and Brett Smith passed for a single-game school record seven touchdowns in leading Wyoming to a 59-56 overtime win against Hawaii on Saturday.
HONOLULU - Adam Muema rushed for 163 yards and the go-ahead 2-yard touchdown in overtime as San Diego State rallied to beat Hawaii 28-21 Saturday.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Hawaii was able to change the dynamic of its offense Saturday against Navy with the return of running back Joey Iosefa, who saw extended action for the first time since fracturing his foot prior to the season.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Navy quarterback Keenan Reynolds ran for four touchdowns, including one for 67 yards, and threw for another as the Midshipmen kept Hawaii winless with a 42-28 victory Saturday.