- Irving helps Cavaliers beat Clippers 88-82 Updated: Dec-07-13 11:48 pm
- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Irving, Cavaliers snap Nuggets' win streak 98-88 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- Cavs hold on to beat Bulls 97-93 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:51 pm
- Green scores 31 to lead Celtics past Cavs, 103-86 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:20 pm
- LeBron James scores 28 as Heat down Cavs 95-84 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:15 pm
- Spurs crush Cavaliers 126-96 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:20 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Cavs G Waiters back at practice, denies fight Updated: Nov-18-13 6:47 pm
- Irving's 41 lead Cavs to 103-96 OT win vs Wizards Updated: Nov-17-13 6:45 am
- Bynum in starting lineup for Cavaliers Updated: Nov-16-13 7:27 pm
- Kidd-Gilchrist helps Charlotte top Cleveland 86-80 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:20 pm
- Love, Timberwolves rip Cavs 124-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers coach Mike Brown delivered a simple message for Kyrie Irving after the All-Star point guard had the first scoreless game of his career Friday night: forget about it.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers' best performance of the season brought an end to the Denver Nuggets' seven-game winning streak.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have been waiting for Andrew Bynum to have a breakout performance.
BOSTON - In the heyday of the New Big Three, when the Boston Celtics were winning the 2008 NBA title and going back to the finals two years later, there arose in the TD Garden a new tradition: Gino Time.
CLEVELAND - LeBron James could finally be himself. He smiled easily, joked around and blew a few kisses to the crowd.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
CLEVELAND - Dion Waiters insists the only thing he's been fighting is the flu.
WASHINGTON - With rumors of dissent swirling, the Cleveland Cavaliers found a surefire remedy - a virtuoso performance by slumping All-Star Kyrie Irving.
WASHINGTON - Cleveland center Andrew Bynum will be in the starting lineup for just the second time this season when the Cavaliers play the Washington Wizards.
CLEVELAND - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist and the Charlotte Bobcats kept playing, even when they trailed by double digits in the third quarter.
MINNEAPOLIS - When Kevin Martin had to be scratched about 30 minutes before tipoff because of an illness, the Minnesota Timberwolves were in desperate need of another scorer to fill in.