- Mourinho hits out at media over private comments Updated: Feb-25-14 10:59 am
- Monaco: Falcao making good recovery after surgery Updated: Feb-12-14 9:08 am
- Doctor says Falcao is 55 percent for World Cup Updated: Feb-07-14 10:02 pm
- Doctor says Falcao is '55 percent' for World Cup Updated: Feb-07-14 3:34 pm
- 5 things to know about the French league Updated: Feb-06-14 8:50 am
ISTANBUL - Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has blasted the media for publicizing his disparaging comments about his forwards, comments he regarded as private and light-hearted.
MONACO - Monaco striker Radamel Falcao boosted his bid to recover in time to play for Colombia in the World Cup after successfully completing the first phase of his recovery following a left-knee operation.
BOGOTA, Colombia - The doctor who operated on the left knee of Colombian star Radamel Falcao says the forward is recovering quickly and has a 55 percent chance of playing in the World Cup.
BOGOTA, Colombia - The doctor who operated on the left knee of Colombia star Radamel Falcao says the striker is recovering quickly and has a 55-percent chance of playing in the World Cup in just over four months.
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain can strike a decisive blow in the French title race and open up an eight-point lead at the top if it wins away to second-place Monaco in Sunday's clash. Elsewhere, Lille looks to consolidate third place when it faces struggling Sochaux at home on Saturday, and fourth-place Saint-Etienne, one point behind Lille, goes to Toulouse in Friday's game. Here are five things to know about the upcoming games.