- Rams guaranteed non-winning season Updated: Dec-09-13 9:29 pm
- Rams can't run, Cardinals roll to 30-10 victory Updated: Dec-08-13 10:12 pm
- 5 things to know after 49ers pass Rams 23-13 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:33 am
- Rams fail to slow down 49ers' passing game in loss Updated: Dec-01-13 9:14 pm
- Another big day for Boldin as 49ers beat Rams Updated: Dec-01-13 8:50 pm
- 49ers left tackle Joe Staley injures knee, out Updated: Dec-01-13 6:52 pm
- Rams DT Brockers making plays in middle Updated: Nov-27-13 5:38 pm
- Bears' defense run through again in loss to Rams Updated: Nov-24-13 7:33 pm
- Rams start fast and finish fast, beat Bears 42-21 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:47 pm
- UNC permanently distances itself from 3 ex-players Updated: Nov-20-13 1:02 pm
- Rams' core was in place when Fisher arrived Updated: Nov-13-13 6:38 pm
- 2 more charged in North Carolina agents probe Updated: Nov-13-13 5:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams are in a familiar spot, playing out the string in December and assured of the franchise's 10th consecutive season without a winning record.
GLENDALE, Arizona - The St. Louis Rams have virtually assured themselves last place in what might be the NFL's toughest division.
SAN FRANCISCO - A passing game scrutinized for weeks suddenly is on a nice roll for San Francisco. At the perfect time, too, with a playoff berth at stake.
SAN FRANCISCO - The St. Louis Rams arrived in San Francisco ready to grab some momentum for the December push with a third straight victory.
SAN FRANCISCO - Colin Kaepernick let his guard down just enough to razz Michael Crabtree about not scoring on a flashy 60-yard catch and run in his season debut.
SAN FRANCISCO - 49ers left tackle Joe Staley injured his right knee early in Sunday's game against St. Louis and didn't return.
ST. LOUIS - Officials are so vigilant about protecting the quarterback, Michael Brockers made a textbook hit - and still got flagged.
ST. LOUIS - Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears' banged-up defense only seem to be getting worse.
North Carolina has sent letters of "permanent disassociation" to former Tar Heels football players Marvin Austin, Greg Little and Robert Quinn for NCAA violations that led to criminal charges against five people for violating the state's sports agent law.
ST. LOUIS - The core of the St. Louis defense that stood out in a surprising rout over the Colts last week was in place when Jeff Fisher and Les Snead arrived two years ago.
HILLSBOROUGH, North Carolina - A sports agent's employee and a former college football player are charged with violating North Carolina's agent law, making them the fourth and fifth people facing criminal charges for providing benefits to Tar Heels football players in 2010.