- Nebraska holds off Indiana's charge for 70-60 win Updated: Mar-05-14 9:17 pm
- Shields leads Nebraska over Northwestern 54-47 Updated: Mar-01-14 8:20 pm
- Illinois ends Nebraska streak with 60-49 win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:33 pm
- Nebraska wins 5th straight; 76-57 over Purdue Updated: Feb-23-14 6:48 pm
- Cornhuskers win 4th in a row, 80-67 over Penn St. Updated: Feb-20-14 9:35 pm
- Nebraska is shooting for a postseason appearance Updated: Feb-11-14 5:48 pm
- Nebraska routed by No. 10 Michigan 79-50 Updated: Feb-05-14 10:11 pm
- Michigan rebounds with 79-50 rout of Nebraska Updated: Feb-05-14 9:50 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Walter Pitchford and Shavon Shields each scored 17 points Wednesday, and Nebraska's defense held off Indiana's second-half rally for a 70-60 victory.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Shavon Shields had 17 points and 10 rebounds to lead Nebraska, which took a 10-point lead with 7 minutes left and held on to defeat Northwestern 54-47 Saturday.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Illinois freshmen Kendrick Nunn and Malcolm Hill combined for 23 points and the Illini ended Nebraska's five-game win streak on Wednesday night, 60-49.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 29 points to lead surging Nebraska, which won its fifth straight game, over Purdue 76-57 Sunday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 26 points to lead five Nebraska players in double figures, and the upstart Cornhuskers defeated Penn State 80-67 on Thursday night for their fourth straight win and seventh in nine games.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska plays five of its last eight regular-season games at home - where the Cornhuskers are 10-1 - and only two of its remaining opponents have winning records in Big Ten play.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - For Nebraska coach Tim Miles, the disturbing thing about the 29-point loss to Michigan was that it could have been even worse.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - For a second straight game, Nik Stauskas was held to only a few shot attempts from the field.