- W.Va. Senate president to be Coca Cola 600 honorary starter Updated: May-23-15 9:05 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - West Virginia Senate President Bill Cole will be the honorary starter for the Coca Cola 600 NASCAR race this weekend in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Billionaire Justice aims to self-fund in W.Va. governor race Updated: May-17-15 1:30 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Three decades after Republicans dared Jay Rockefeller to "spend it all" in a campaign for governor, billionaire businessman Jim Justice will help bankroll his own Democratic run for the state's top executive job.
- Justice announces 2016 Democratic bid for W.Va. governor Updated: May-11-15 6:26 pm
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Surrounded by employees from his resort, his family and the youth basketball players he coaches, billionaire businessman Jim Justice kicked off a Democratic campaign Monday for governor of West Virginia.
- Justice to make W.Va. governor's race announcement Monday Updated: May-08-15 10:24 am
WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, West Virginia - Billionaire businessman Jim Justice is slated to announce his intentions in the 2016 West Virginia governor's race.
- Execs charged in WVa spill argue prosecutors are conflicted Updated: May-06-15 6:31 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Attorneys for two former executives charged in a chemical spill said in court Wednesday that prosecutors should be taken off the case because they were affected by the spill.
- Judge Gaughan to retire in June Updated: May-06-15 9:13 am
WHEELING, Virginia - First Judicial Circuit Judge Martin Gaughan is retiring on June 30.
- Tomblin says he hasn't decided on possible congressional bid Updated: Apr-27-15 4:38 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin says he has been asked about running for Congress, and hasn't decided either way yet.
- Governor to lead W.Va. trade delegation to Japan in mid-May Updated: Apr-27-15 9:56 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A trade delegation led by Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin is going to Japan in mid-May to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the state's development office in Nagoya.