- AP Study: Hits to head still prevalent in NFL Updated: Dec-10-13 4:48 pm
- Patriots put TE Gronkowski on IR with knee injury Updated: Dec-09-13 6:41 pm
- Browns find positives in heartbreaking loss Updated: Dec-09-13 5:55 pm
- Vikings RB Peterson leaves with ankle injury Updated: Dec-08-13 8:51 pm
- Browns collapse, lose 27-26 at New England Updated: Dec-08-13 8:33 pm
- Pats beat Browns 27-26 with TD after onside kick Updated: Dec-08-13 6:59 pm
- Pats TE Gronkowski taken off field on cart Updated: Dec-08-13 3:51 pm
- Browns QB Weeden trying to tune out booing Updated: Nov-27-13 3:16 pm
- Browns ready for "big" game with Bengals Updated: Nov-14-13 5:03 pm
Almost once a game, an NFL player absorbs an illegal blow to the head or neck that could put his career - or worse - at risk.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots must get used to playing without Rob Gronkowski again.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns coach Rob Chudzinski didn't point a finger at anyone but his own players.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Joe Haden had never experienced a game like this one. This loss was particularly painful, even for the hard-luck Cleveland Browns.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Nearly everything had to go right for Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to pull off their latest comeback.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has left Sunday's game against Cleveland after being hit on the right leg on a tackle.
BEREA, Ohio - This season alone, he's been a starter, backup, starter, backup and starter again. And, an easy target.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns cornerback Joe Haden has been impatiently waiting to play in an NFL game as significant as the ones he almost took for granted in college.