- Rosenthal pain-free, Wacha pitches well for Cards Updated: Mar-08-14 8:04 pm
- Marlins, Alvarez beat Wainwright, Cardinals Updated: Mar-07-14 4:41 pm
- Cardinals-Twins Ccd; Nolasco pitches sim game Updated: Mar-06-14 6:02 pm
- Lynn solid for Cardinals, Marlins win 5-4 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:59 pm
- Rockies aim to keep season on the down low Updated: Feb-27-14 4:33 pm
- Wacha workload not a concern for Cardinals Updated: Feb-24-14 6:17 pm
- Carpenter, Craig taking new positions for Cards Updated: Feb-20-14 5:36 pm
- Cardinals try to build off World Series loss Updated: Feb-18-14 2:17 pm
- 5 Things to Know about Cardinals as camp starts Updated: Feb-13-14 5:55 pm
JUPITER, Florida - Trevor Rosenthal had a pain-free spring training debut and Michael Wacha pitched three effective innings for the St. Louis Cardinals in a 4-4 tie with a Washington Nationals split squad that was called after 10 innings Saturday.
JUPITER, Florida - Henderson Alvarez retired all nine batters he faced in his first start since pitching a no-hitter on the final day last season, leading the Miami Marlins to a 7-3 victory over a Cardinals split-squad Friday.
FORT MYERS, Florida - While most of his Minnesota Twins teammates headed home for the day, right-hander Ricky Nolasco stayed at Hammond Stadium after Thursday's game against the St. Louis Cardinals was rained out and threw a simulated game.
JUPITER, Florida - St. Louis pitcher Lance Lynn says he hasn't experienced any ill effects following his first 200-inning major league season. Judging by his first outing of the spring, it's easy to believe him.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - In the dry, thin air of Colorado, fly balls are folly.
JUPITER, Florida - The St. Louis Cardinals aren't setting any limits for young pitcher Michael Wacha.
JUPITER, Florida - Matt Carpenter believes the move back to his natural third base position could help him post better offensive numbers that last year's breakout season.
ST. LOUIS - Five things to know about the St. Louis Cardinals, coming off their second World Series appearance in three years, as spring training starts: