- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Panthers fall behind early, lose to Miami 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:50 pm
- Coley sparks Miami past Pittsburgh 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:13 pm
- Turnovers doom Virginia in 45-26 loss to Miami Updated: Nov-23-13 8:35 pm
- Miami snaps slide, tops Virginia 45-26 Updated: Nov-23-13 4:31 pm
- Virginia Tech rolls past No. 14 Miami, 42-24 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:50 pm
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst insists the Panthers are making progress.
PITTSBURGH - Stacy Coley hauled in a pair of touchdown passes and zig-zagged 73 yards on an end around for another score as Miami kept its slim hopes for a spot in the ACC title game alive with a 41-31 victory over Pittsburgh on Friday.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - One play and 6 seconds into the game, Virginia was trailing.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - Tracy Howard returned an interception 19 yards for a touchdown on the game's first snap, the first of four scores created by Miami's defense, and the Hurricanes kept their divisional title hopes alive by beating Virginia 45-26 on Saturday.
MIAMI GARDENS, Florida - A fumbled punt return. A fumbled kickoff return. A punting miscue.