- Mississippi beats Arkansas 76-60 Updated: Feb-13-16 5:10 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi doesn't have much margin for error if it wants to even sniff a chance at playing in the NCAA tournament.
- Coaches adapt to limits on their ability to call timeouts Updated: Feb-13-16 11:07 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Coaches are still getting accustomed to a new NCAA rule that restricts them to calling timeouts only when the ball is dead. The new wrinkle has produced some interesting scenarios down the stretch of close games.
- Mississippi's Saiz returns from eye injury Updated: Feb-12-16 3:14 pm
Sebastian Saiz's final stats from Mississippi's game against Florida on Tuesday weren't all that impressive: Four points and six rebounds in 26 minutes.
- Florida beats Mississippi 77-72, sweeps both meetings Updated: Feb-10-16 12:06 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Devin Robinson's emphatic dunk in the closing seconds brought Florida fans to their feet - for good.
- Mississippi tops Vanderbilt 85-78 behind Moody's 23 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:21 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi guard Stefan Moody smiled in the postgame press conference and would not respond when questioned about the severity and pain from a nagging groin injury.
- Moody gets 23 in Mississippi's 76-73 win over Missouri Updated: Feb-04-16 12:18 am
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri made Stefan Moody work for his points. Not quite hard enough, as it turned out.
- Mississippi snaps 4-game losing streak, tops Auburn 80-63 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:07 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy is a pop culture fan, especially when it comes to comparisons of comic book superheroes and point guards.
- Newman with 25 points; Mississippi St. beats Ole Miss 83-77 Updated: Jan-23-16 5:51 pm
STARKVILLE, Mississippi - Malik Newman scored 20 of his career-high 25 points in the second half to lead Mississippi State to an 83-77 victory over Mississippi on Saturday.
- No. 24 South Carolina beats Mississippi 77-74 in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 10:16 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Michael Carrera is one of South Carolina's best players, adept at scoring from 3-point range or in the paint.
- Allen propels Florida past Mississippi in 80-71 win Updated: Jan-16-16 11:24 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Florida coach Michael White knew his return to Mississippi was going to be a story. But it was freshman point guard KeVaughn Allen that stole the show Saturday night.
- Guard Stefan Moody lighting up SEC scoreboards for Ole Miss Updated: Jan-15-16 3:13 pm
Mississippi's Andy Kennedy is a basketball coach who has lived most of his life in a football-crazy part of the country.