- Ole Miss falls 115-105 to Oregon in OT thriller Updated: Dec-08-13 9:06 pm
- No. 13 Oregon beats Mississippi 115-105 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 8:54 pm
- Kansas State holds on to beat Ole Miss 61-58 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:39 pm
- Mississippi beats Penn State 79-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 8:11 pm
- Mississippi's Henderson returns after suspension Updated: Nov-13-13 6:03 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - Marshall Henderson scored a career-high 39 points, making 3-pointers from nearly every corner of Tad Smith Coliseum.
OXFORD, Mississippi - Mike Moser scored 24 points, Johnathan Loyd added 23 points and 15 assists and the Oregon Ducks made almost every shot they tossed toward the basket Sunday.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster and Thomas Gipson scored 15 points each to lead Kansas State, and Marshall Henderson's go-ahead 3-point try with 2 seconds left missed everything, allowing the Wildcats to hang on for a 61-58 victory over Mississippi Thursday night.
NEW YORK - Mississippi coach Andy Kennedy called the play down the stretch of Marshall Henderson and Jarvis Summers "huge." Then he gave a quick look into the differences of the players who led the undefeated Rebels to a 79-76 victory over Penn State on Saturday in the championship game of the Barclays Center Classic.
After a tumultuous summer, the Marshall Henderson road show is returning for a second season.