- Tigers again fail to score for Pelfrey in 5-1 loss to A's Updated: Apr-26-16 11:38 pm
DETROIT - Mike Pelfrey is four starts into his first season with the Detroit Tigers - and they still haven't given him a single run of support.
- Collins won't face suspension from MLB over gesture at fans Updated: Apr-26-16 9:19 pm
DETROIT - Tigers outfielder Tyler Collins will not be suspended by Major League Baseball for directing an obscene gesture at booing home fans in Detroit after losing a ball in the lights Monday night.
- Early ups and downs a familiar feeling for Tigers Updated: Apr-25-16 2:57 am
The pattern is a familiar one for Detroit manager Brad Ausmus: The Tigers start the season brilliantly and look like they might be one of the best teams in baseball, then they fall back toward .500 just as quickly.
- Indians overcome Carrasco injury, sweep Tigers Updated: Apr-24-16 5:44 pm
DETROIT - Cleveland manager Terry Francona would normally be happy with a sweep in Detroit, but he had more pressing matters on his mind Sunday afternoon.
- Volquez sharp through 7 innings as Royals beat Tigers 4-0 Updated: Apr-21-16 11:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez whirled around on the mound as the drive by the Tigers' Justin Upton soared over his head, and for a moment wondered why Lorenzo Cain wasn't giving chase.
- Altuve, Springer homer to help Astros defeat Tigers 5-4 Updated: Apr-17-16 7:15 pm
HOUSTON - After hitting his fourth home run of the season, Jose Altuve said he is not trying for long balls.
- Big hit hard to come by as Pirates fall to Tigers 7-4 Updated: Apr-14-16 5:45 pm
PITTSBURGH - By nature, Pittsburgh Pirates manager Clint Hurdle doesn't waste time thinking about the things his team lacks.
- Zimmermann stays sharp, Tigers top Pirates 7-4 Updated: Apr-14-16 5:35 pm
PITTSBURGH - Jordan Zimmermann is making $110 million look like a wise investment. Maybe even a bit of a bargain.
- Upton's 4 hits, long homer lead Tigers over Pirates 8-2 Updated: Apr-12-16 8:15 pm
DETROIT - When new Tigers general manager Al Avila signed Justin Upton during the offseason to play left field and hit second, he had performances like Tuesday afternoon's in mind.
- New ballpark dimensions get tested when Marlins host Tigers Updated: Apr-04-16 6:09 pm
MIAMI - Giancarlo Stanton is excited about the revamped outfield wall at Marlins Park, and not just because the changes make it easier for him to hit home runs.
- Sanchez pitches into 5th inning, Tigers top split-squad Rays Updated: Apr-01-16 8:08 pm